Percy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Percy?

Harvin's headaches make him a risk to miss games at any time. Not sure I want to build around someone like that, and I dang sure don't want to give up a 2nd for a talented WR who will bounce in-and-out of the lineup at inopportune moments his entire career. :(

Why are they trading their best WR? By a mile? For a 2nd? They ar e a young team on the rise. In the playoffs. They add 1-2 things they are deep in the playoffs. You dont trade your 2nd best playmaker for a 2nd rounder.

And Percy Harvin would be a fantastic addition to this offense. Add Harvin, Bowe to Bess, Matthews and Binns and you've got yourself some legitimate weapons. Add a 1st round TE ala Seifert and suddenly you've got Packers South.

But with a better running back. Scary.

he is a risk... but if we got jennings i would be all for getting him

Harvin is a huge talent who scores touchdowns but I have to echo what Crazy said. Why would they trade him? I don't really buy it.

The biggest issue with Harvin is not the migranes. Before this year he'd only missed three games in three years. It's his personality, which has always been, let's say, temperamental. If Philbin was on board shipping a guy like Marshall out of town I can't imagine him pounding the table to bring Harvin here.

Then there's the question of whether we even really know how to use him. Reggie Bush has some of the same versatility you find in Percy Harvin yet we barely exploited it. If you stick Percy Harvin out on the perimeter to run skinny posts all game long you're misusing him, yet based on the way we used Bush why should I imagine we'd do anything else?

All in all I'd rather find a way to end up with Steadman Bailey or a Tavon Austin if this is the kind of thing you're looking for.

I agree with the above poster. Harvin's best use here would be as a slot receiver, which means either bench or bye-bye for Bess. Harvin is a talent but imo, a 2nd rounder would be too rich given the needs this team has and the importance of these next couple drafts. I wouldn't mind it at all if they signed Jennings and drafted Tavon Austin in round 2 to replace Bess. I know that will sound like heresy but Bess is simply allergic to the end zone. He is part of the problem. They need to start finding guys who are part of the solution.

we have all seen what Randall Cobb has done for Green Bay, with Harvin available I think he deserves a look I would give up a second rounder forsure.... and still sign Greg Jennings, bring back Hartline.... Jennings..Harvin..Hartline..Bess..Binns would be one of the better receiving cores in the league

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-isnt-sure-whether-percy-harvin-will-be-back/

love his talent...hate his injury history...

migranes, and now a bum ankle...someone that small and that dynamic is bound to stay getting injured

Harvin's headaches make him a risk to miss games at any time.
clear.gif

clear.gif

Il pass; good player, bad fitness, even worse attitude.

Give up picks when there will be guys BETTER than him on the open market?
Better, yes, but none of them may be willing to come to the Dolphins on their own free will. Players have to be drafted to traded on to this team. Players worth anything are not voluntarily coming to the Dolphins.

Better, yes, but none of them may be willing to come to the Dolphins on their own free will. Players have to be drafted to traded on to this team. Players worth anything are not voluntarily coming to the Dolphins.

How exactly did you form this conclusion?

Def a risk, did you know that he has never had a 1k yard season? He has scored alot of TDs and is pretty explosive but def odd..Hartline had a rookie and had 1k yards.

Binns...?Aaron...Binns? You are seriously mentioning this guy in the line up and boasting about it? :lol:

Dude won't make it out of camp next season.

Back
Top Bottom