Perhaps Ireland is more smarter than we think ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perhaps Ireland is more smarter than we think ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think it's possible taht ireland agreement with moore is an insurance policy.

What we know ? we know orton was his firt choice but denver didn't acept our offer and so ?

Why not sign Orton in the next days if denver release him, we could after that going in the season with orton,henne and Moore and devlin in PS................and if orton isn't released...........we are with Moore and Henne.

Perhaps but I doubt that, it's a big play by our FO.

I hope but.................

I think you are giving Ireland too much credit, I think our QB shopping this offseason is unfortunately done.

Orton deal wont happen, we flirted with orton but now we want henne to be our qb, we flirted with harbaugh but brought back sparano, that sends a nice message to your team that u really dont want your head coach or QB.

Henne, Moore, Devlin sounds good enough to me. No need to overpay for Orton. Take the money that would have been spent on Orton next year and grab another TE and WR.

Moore was a good pickup imo.

Henne, Moore, Devlin sounds good enough to me. No need to overpay for Orton. Take the money that would have been spent on Orton next year and grab another TE and WR.

Moore was a good pickup imo.

Henne, Moore and Devlin sound like the 3 stooges. How can you think that they could possibly be a formidable platoon of QB's? How do you know that Devlin is even good enough to cut it in the NFL?

I think it's possible taht ireland agreement with moore is an insurance policy.

What we know ? we know orton was his firt choice but denver didn't acept our offer and so ?

Why not sign Orton in the next days if denver release him, we could after that going in the season with orton,henne and Moore and devlin in PS................and if orton isn't released...........we are with Moore and Henne.

Perhaps but I doubt that, it's a big play by our FO.

I hope but.................

The majority of the fanbase has already conjured up most of these scenarios.. Already previously identified and targeted several of the UDFA's Ireland signed... and had already previously identified the positions and targeted the players Miami either drafted, or should have drafted...

Believe me, Miami's front office consist of no geniuses.....

More smarter???

Lmfao!

Oh your from France...you get a pass..

Au revior!

babycrying-1.jpg

Moore a good pickup? yea right he got benched for clausen last year I would rather sign mark brunell, this is joke seriously!

Ireland is not smart. . . ireland is garbage. i cant wait til this whole regime is fired.

I suppose Ireland should've traded Randy Starks + 2nd round pick for Orton and get hosed as did the Arizona Cardinals.

i garuntee you we could have gotten orton for merling and a 3rd. all reports say they want a 2nd and a player and we were offering like 4th or 5th with no player.

Back
Top Bottom