Pete Shrager is excited about our prospects this year.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Shrager is excited about our prospects this year..

Not with this defense

Yea well, NE has taken some lumps on D as well. They made a mistake in releasing Chris Long who looks good on the Eagles in preseason, I called it at the time (pats self on back). With Ninks retirement, the injury to the rook, and now releasing the Carolina guy their edge rush is weak, like seriously weak. The Dolphins on the other hand can rush the passer for days, Branch will have another solid season and many fans will realize how wrong they are about him. But I'm talking about players and not scheme, so I should know Bellicheat can cure all talent ails with his BRILLIANT mind lol.

2006 Sports Illustrated had us and Carolina in the SB.

They must have forgot who our coach was, I always knew we were screwed with Queasy. I'm not saying Gase is the next Lombardi, Bellicheat, etc. but he sure as hell ain't Queasy Joe, what a loser. You of all people should know how important the H.C is in this game.

Yea well, NE has taken some lumps on D as well. They made a mistake in releasing Chris Long who looks good on the Eagles in preseason, I called it at the time (pats self on back). With Ninks retirement, the injury to the rook, and now releasing the Carolina guy their edge rush is weak, like seriously weak. The Dolphins on the other hand can rush the passer for days, Branch will have another solid season and many fans will realize how wrong they are about him. But I'm talking about players and not scheme, so I should know Bellicheat can cure all talent ails with his BRILLIANT mind lol.

LOLOLOL

I love these. Every year we get to hear stories about how NE has lost so and so and their defense wont be the same. Definitely my favorite annual topic to laugh hysterically at.

Last edited:
They must have forgot who our coach was, I always knew we were screwed with Queasy. I'm not saying Gase is the next Lombardi, Bellicheat, etc. but he sure as hell ain't Queasy Joe, what a loser. You of all people should know how important the H.C is in this game.

They aren't the only ones to forget who the coach was. It was Saban.

j/k though, I certainly give the benefit of the doubt you misread that for '16.

LOLOLOL

I love these. Every year we get to hear stories about how NE has lost so and so and their defense wont be the same. Definitely my favorite annual topic to laugh hysterically at.

To be fair they did lose a lot of pass rushing with Nink retiring.

But they gained a lot in the secondary by adding Gilmore.

I'll agree with Shrager on one point: "It's like a college team"

Yep. All offense, no defense.

At the end of the day folks are most likely right, we won't get to the AFC title game. In fact the playoffs are a long shot IMHO. I feel like we're starting late. Our QB just got here, our tackles have missed lots of camp time and I wonder if our Center makes it through one game. The TE we signed looks washed up and our defense looks like it could be had by 11 guys from finheaven putting together an offense. With that being said things change fast in the NFL, injuries will happen and our impossible to predict. The Patriots look like an easy, very safe pick as they are every season. However can Amendola hold up in the slot? NE talk radio today is giving him an over under of 9 games. How about Gronk? When's the last time he's lasted a whole season? WEEI gave him like a 10 game over under and pointed out it may be shorter because he may get the ball more with Edelman out. They're already pointing out instances where Cooks in not fully extending for balls thrown over the middle. While we likely have no shot, lets have them play the games and see.

Man...is this the Pats board? Jets or Bills boards? So many people complain about lack of respect on the networks and when we finally get some love, albeit somewhat of a reach, everyone laughs? Maybe they're just filling some dead air on a slow morning but it was a long and positive piece on our Fins! Take it in! I, for one, loved what he said.

Last edited:
Man...is this the Pats board? Jets or Bills boards? So many people complain about lack of respect on the networks and when we finally get some love, albeit somewhat of a reach, everyone laughs? Maybe they're just filling some dead air on a slow morning but it was a long a positive piece on our Fins! Take it in! I, for one, loved what he said.

For every fan who lets himself feel good whenever possible, there is another who is guarded and is protecting himself from feeling bad.

Both types of fans love the team just as much.

Man...is this the Pats board? Jets or Bills boards? So many people complain about lack of respect on the networks and when we finally get some love, albeit somewhat of a reach, everyone laughs? Maybe they're just filling some dead air on a slow morning but it was a long a positive piece on our Fins! Take it in! I, for one, loved what he said.
I don't think we'll make the AFC Championship game either, but there are several on this board who will go out of their way to explicitly **** all over anything and everything just to prove they are more knowledgeable than the next guy.

I don't think we'll make the AFC Championship game either, but there are several on this board who will go out of their way to explicitly **** all over anything and everything just to prove they are more knowledgeable than the next guy.

The funny part is saying any team won't make the title game or Super Bowl shouldn't make anyone look knowledgeable. It's really, really hard to do. The best teams in the league might not make the title game or the Super Bowl. It's very hard to win in the NFL. Using not making the Super Bowl or title game as the floor at making your point is ludicrous but people do it all the time. There will be people on here who jump all over being right about Cutler if we win a wild card game and lose in the next round. People LOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE being right even though it really doesn't mean squat.

Back
Top Bottom