Pete Shrager is excited about our prospects this year.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Shrager is excited about our prospects this year..

There's reason why its a "bold prediction." Though I really have grown to liking Gase, the defense's scheme and shortfall on talent keeps me from believing they can win a playoff game. Additionally, the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Titans and even the Texans have an easier road. Short of knocking off the Pats for the division it will be a battle just to make the playoffs. And no Shula, that's not laying the groundwork for excuses if they don't lol.

Are we getting 16 games out of the 2 nickel lb starters? If so anythings possible

I can't see Hewitt to see if he can spell either one I know the rest of the options aren't gonna cut it.

I don't think we'll make the AFC Championship game either, but there are several on this board who will go out of their way to explicitly **** all over anything and everything just to prove they are more knowledgeable than the next guy.

I also don't believe this team is in a position to make it to the AFC Title game but what's the harm is appreciating a positive piece that predicts that? You're right that some people just **** on whatever they read. So dumb.

And for those that are protecting their feelings from disappointment, by that logic, the only time you get to be excited about your team is if/when they win a title? That's just ridiculous. What's the point in being a fan?

I want a god damn Super Bowl championship.

Everything else is essentially meaningless.
Agreed! 100%. But does that mean you don't get excited for the coming season? If a casual conversation at works leads to someone saying "I think the Fins have a shot this year." do you correct them and say they're wrong?

Last edited:
Agreed! 100%. But that does that mean you don't get excited for the coming season? If a casual conversation at works leads to someone saying "I think the Fins have a shot this year." do you correct them and say they're wrong?

I enjoy football. That's were my excitement is derived from.

The way things have gone this offseason win a road playoff game and I will be satisfied.

Starting qb gone, starting base mike gone, starting left guard gone, 3rd boundary corner option gone.

The way things have gone this offseason win a road playoff game and I will be satisfied.

Starting qb gone, starting base mike gone, starting left guard gone, 3rd boundary corner option gone.

we'd obviously end up playing on the road in all likelihood but i agree that a playoff win (our first in 15 years) would satisfy me for 2017

Simply making the playoffs for two consecutive years would be an accomplishment this season.

OMG I just watched the clip. I need a cleansing.

WTF is Good Morning Football?! LMAO.

Is that how far NFLN has sunk these days? What an abomination.

You're upset they gave the Dolphins props? How about this, since you write, pout and act like a Jets fan, make a pledge to become a Jets fan if the Dolphins win 10 or more games this year? Deal?

Back
Top Bottom