Peter King's mid-season All-Pro team - 3 Dolphins on it! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's mid-season All-Pro team - 3 Dolphins on it!

He's not a superstar, he's a good player but it's comical for anyone to put him on an all-pro team.

I love the Peyton manning lovefest from the media. Do they realize this guy still has reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon and that he has only been w/o Clark for ONE game so far? They act like he's winning w/ bunch of guys who cannot play in this league. It just baffles me the way he has the media wrapped around his finger.

Your Joking right? When your receivers learn how to catch a ball I think than maybe you can express your feelings, till then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Peyton is probably the best QB of all time, get out of here with that crap.

Your Joking right? When your receivers learn how to catch a ball I think than maybe you can express your feelings, till then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Peyton is probably the best QB of all time, get out of here with that crap.

He's on pace for 900 rec yds in an offense that cannot score but clearly he's an all pro:lol:

Manning might be the greatest regular season player of all time, he's not close to the best b/c he is so mediocre in postseason and it's comical how they celebrate him for having to rough it w/ guys like Reggie Wayne who is bettre than any WR Brady has had outside of 2007 Randy Moss.

He's not a superstar, he's a good player but it's comical for anyone to put him on an all-pro team.

I love the Peyton manning lovefest from the media. Do they realize this guy still has reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon and that he has only been w/o Clark for ONE game so far? They act like he's winning w/ bunch of guys who cannot play in this league. It just baffles me the way he has the media wrapped around his finger.

He may not be a "superstar" in the "high-profile big-name" sense. But when it comes to catching the ball, running routes, finding gaps, and moving the chains, Bess most certainly is a "superstar".

IMO, Bess has more upside and will be better than Wes Welker.

He may not be a "superstar" in the "high-profile big-name" sense. But when it comes to catching the ball, running routes, finding gaps, and moving the chains, Bess most certainly is a "superstar".

IMO, Bess has more upside and will be better than Wes Welker.

I have always thought welker was incredibly overrated, we are seeing the real wes w/o Moss around to command all the attention. Welker is a GOOD player, Bess is a GOOD player. Nothing more.

He's on pace for 900 rec yds in an offense that cannot score but clearly he's an all pro:lol:

Manning might be the greatest regular season player of all time, he's not close to the best b/c he is so mediocre in postseason and it's comical how they celebrate him for having to rough it w/ guys like Reggie Wayne who is bettre than any WR Brady has had outside of 2007 Randy Moss.
don't hate appreciate!

Dude Sanchez has the worst completion pct. in the NFL and your WR are not catching anything, granted your defense is good and you have a better record than us, but you are arguing about something where only you see it that way.

I understand you not wanting to admit Bess is good, your a Jets fan, but to say that Manning is overrated is absolutely ridiculous.

cummon man your gunna talk about manning? have you seen what the media has done to mark sanchez? they act like he is the second coming and in reality he is having a below average year. not to mention the last game when the media blamed it all on the recievers 14/37 and 2 pics...cant be all the recievers fault. everyone needs to realize hes not that good. peyton manning is possible going to be the best qb ever by the end of his career. so he gets the media but he deserves it

If Bess being on there is "comical" well hell, Brandon Moore being named is a downright "sidesplitter" !

Dude Sanchez has the worst completion pct. in the NFL and your WR are not catching anything, granted your defense is good and you have a better record than us, but you are arguing about something where only you see it that way.

I understand you not wanting to admit Bess is good, your a Jets fan, but to say that Manning is overrated is absolutely ridiculous.

Comp % only tells part of the story, I hate uninformed fans that look at a stat like that and ignore everything else. That much better comp % is sure helping Henne get the ball in the EZ, right?

Where have I brought the Jets WRs into this? This is not Bess vs. our WRs(though Edwards has had a bigger impact this year than Bess), it's Peter King saying Bess is a top 3 WR in this league and that is laughable. Again, GOOD player. I'm not bashing him but he's not a great player and certainly not AP caliber.

I have said over and over that Bess IS good. Do different words appear on your computer screens when you see my posts?

Manning is a great reg season QB, he's a mediocre possteason QB. he always has the most talent around him on offense and the minute his team suffers an injury or two they have a pity party that he only has Wayne and Garcon to throw to. Poor guy:lol:

cummon man your gunna talk about manning? have you seen what the media has done to mark sanchez? they act like he is the second coming and in reality he is having a below average year. not to mention the last game when the media blamed it all on the recievers 14/37 and 2 pics...cant be all the recievers fault. everyone needs to realize hes not that good. peyton manning is possible going to be the best qb ever by the end of his career. so he gets the media but he deserves it

yes, mark sanchez is called the greatest QB ever to play the game by the media:lol: They love him and he can do no wrong. Please forward me all the articles about how great he is and how he gets a pass for poor play?

You do realize that BOTH INTs were caught by our WRs and ripped away after the WRs were down? How is that on the QB? and we had 8-9 drops so while Sanchez wasn't great it certainly wasn't all on him. You'd know that if you watched the game.

If Bess being on there is "comical" well hell, Brandon Moore being named is a downright "sidesplitter" !

Do you even know who Brandon Moore is?

I don't follow interior line play as much as you apparently but my guess is it's not crazy to put a Jets OL on this list when we have had one of the top OLs in the game.

Comp % only tells part of the story, I hate uninformed fans that look at a stat like that and ignore everything else. That much better comp % is sure helping Henne get the ball in the EZ, right?

Where have I brought the Jets WRs into this? This is not Bess vs. our WRs(though Edwards has had a bigger impact this year than Bess), it's Peter King saying Bess is a top 3 WR in this league and that is laughable. Again, GOOD player. I'm not bashing him but he's not a great player and certainly not AP caliber.
I have said over and over that Bess IS good. Do different words appear on your computer screens when you see my posts?

You do realize that BOTH INTs were caught by our WRs and ripped away after the WRs were down? How is that on the QB? and we had 8-9 drops so while Sanchez wasn't great it certainly wasn't all on him. You'd know that if you watched the game.

Bess WILL be in the Probowl, maybe not this year, but he definitiely has the skills.

Maybe your receivers need to hold on the the ball and not let it get stripped out like candy being taken from a school girl. Rex needs to tell them to cling to that ball like Sanchez clings to a hotdog, or Rex clings to delusions of grandeur.

Manning is a great reg season QB, he's a mediocre possteason QB. he always has the most talent around him on offense and the minute his team suffers an injury or two they have a pity party that he only has Wayne and Garcon to throw to. Poor guy:lol:

yes, mark sanchez is called the greatest QB ever to play the game by the media:lol: They love him and he can do no wrong. Please forward me all the articles about how great he is and how he gets a pass for poor play?

Do you even know who Brandon Moore is?

I don't follow interior line play as much as you apparently but my guess is it's not crazy to put a Jets OL on this list when we have had one of the top OLs in the game.
i agree with the bold pretty much except for the fact that ur basically minimazing his accomplishments on what he has done with guys like garcon, collie, etc. lets be real here, there is not a person on this board, or yet who follows the nfl really that thought garcon and collie would be big impact players when they come into the nfl. the fact is, manning does make lots of average guys like real good.

The thing that gets me is that anyone really gives a shhhhy IT about peter king!!

Bess WILL be in the Probowl, maybe not this year, but he definitiely has the skills.

Maybe your receivers need to hold on the the ball and not let it get stripped out like candy being taken from a school girl. Rex needs to tell them to cling to that ball like Sanchez clings to a hotdog, or Rex clings to delusions of grandeur.

Pro bowl and all-pro are 2 completely different honors. the much greater and more difficult to achieve honor is all-pro. I doubt we see him ina pro bowl but I know we'll never see him as an all-pro.

i agree with the bold pretty much except for the fact that ur basically minimazing his accomplishments on what he has done with guys like garcon, collie, etc. lets be real here, there is not a person on this board, or yet who follows the nfl really that thought garcon and collie would be big impact players when they come into the nfl. the fact is, manning does make lots of average guys like real good.

Garcon and Collie are pretty talented guys and they are his 3rd or 4th options.

Pro bowl and all-pro are 2 completely different honors. the much greater and more difficult to achieve honor is all-pro. I doubt we see him ina pro bowl but I know we'll never see him as an all-pro.

Garcon and Collie are pretty talented guys and they are his 3rd or 4th options.
they look a lot bette than they are because manning makes them look better. look at this tightend, jake tamme , his first game starting for the colts, although he didnt have dallas clark numbers, he looked real solid. manning makes people look good. i do agree though with everything else u said about how his postseason numbers r not that great, and he is prob the best REGULAR season qb of all time.

Back
Top Bottom