Petition to fire Tannabum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Petition to fire Tannabum

I have been on this bandwagon since the day he was hired as an adviser to Ross

Yup. Anyone who knew Tannenbum knew he would ruin the team. It's what he does. Hickey was probably the best GM we've had in over a decade (not saying much I know) and then Tbum comes in and stabs him in the back and replaces him so now we have our worst GM in over a decade driving the team into the dirt. What a waste of time.

Yup. Anyone who knew Tannenbum knew he would ruin the team. It's what he does. Hickey was probably the best GM we've had in over a decade (not saying much I know) and then Tbum comes in and stabs him in the back and replaces him so now we have our worst GM in over a decade driving the team into the dirt. What a waste of time.
I really would have been excited to see Hickey get a longer tenure. But Ross being a NY guy bought the spiel from Mikey.

I really would have been excited to see Hickey get a longer tenure. But Ross being a NY guy bought the spiel from Mikey.

The one freaking guy who did his job properly is the only one who doesn't get a bajillion chances and gets kicked out on his ass after 2 years, I seriously wonder what goes through Ross' mind when he's making decisions for the Dolphins.

Want to protest? Don't goto the games, dont buy team merchandise and find a hobby.

Hey the internet is a strong tool and can create a tremendous amount of pressure for change. The real question here is how many fans really agree that Tbum is holding us back. Its going to take a lot of votes that can be forwarded to the Sun Sentinel, the Miami Herald as well as Ross. How much recourses will it take. Technology can be a very inexpensive tool.

It's all very simple. If you really don't like 'tbum', all you have to do is buy the team and then you can fire him.

If you think enough people agree with you, try a Kickstarter campaign. If you don't get to the billion and change needed, you could always fallback to funding FH.
This is actually a great idea.

All we do is round up every dolphins fan globally. We need 100,000 people to get in on this. That means each buys in for $10,000 each and we have $1B.

I’m putting in $20,000 so I can be majority owner. My first move is hire a GM from this site. PM me with your application and plan.

Billboards are good but require money.
Picketing at Headquarters is good, but would need to know when Ross is there, which is rarely.

Petition is best, if marketed properly. And the Petition would need to itemize T-baums list of hit-blunders, and end with the statement for his removal, or else Ross goes.

Once a valid Petition is finalized, it could be sent to the the top Dolphin reporters at the major newspapers in South Florida and other major cities.

And then send it on the internet to NFL & ESPN insiders (Adam Schefter, etc.). Twitter. The news would go viral, and be the buzz everywhere ! THAT would definitely get to Ross, who would feel the heat.

But the Petition would need to be followed-up with other things, as stated previously in this thread. A sustained effort.
I'm up.

Good Luck!!! Tannenbaum is so far up Ross' Gluteus Maximus....Hell would have to freeze over, before Ross gets rid of Him. Tannenbaum is wearing Green/White under our Coral/Aqua, and destroying us from within!!! :confused

It's all very simple. If you really don't like 'tbum', all you have to do is buy the team and then you can fire him.

If you think enough people agree with you, try a Kickstarter campaign. If you don't get to the billion and change needed, you could always fallback to funding FH.
Look its simple on my part been a fan a number of years and am very tired of approximately every 3 years or so a new coach, all new players and more loosing seasons since Shula was run out of town by the media and fans. Gase might be that guy if he is able to stick his ego in his pocket but not with tbum at his side. I am tired of the loosing its simple. No I do not need to own the club to change things.

Back
Top Bottom