PFF 7 round mock 4/19/17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF 7 round mock 4/19/17

is it just me or do a lot of players that we've been talking about are really far down this draft. Is it because we've all been basically forgetting the fact that there are offensive players as well ? lol

Some of the players seemed to be way off their expected range. Clemson tight end Jordan Leggett as the second to last player selected in the entire draft? If he's on the board in the 7th round and Miami passes on him I'm going to explode. Need or not he's too goo of a player to pass on in the 7th round. Leonard Fournette at 40? Issac Asiata going in the 6th? And how do they have Miami selecting in the 6th and three times in the 7th?

Some of the players seemed to be way off their expected range. Clemson tight end Jordan Leggett as the second to last player selected in the entire draft? If he's on the board in the 7th round and Miami passes on him I'm going to explode. Need or not he's to good of a player to pass on in the 7th round. Leonard Fournette at 40? Issac Asiata going in the 6th? And how do they have Miami selecting in the 6th and three times in the 7th?
Kendell Beckwith in the 7th:ponder:

Very strange mock with Leonard Fournette, Cam Robinson and Jabrill Peppers going in the 2nd round. Hard to see that happening.

I like that three quarterbacks are off the board early.

Back
Top Bottom