PFF FA CB rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF FA CB rankings

I want Chris Houston, then a secondary guy of Toler or Jones....let Smith walk and cut loose Marshall and Patterson.

The artist formerly known as pacman, has grown up; or so it may seem.

Cinci has a more cap than we do. They will probably get him and Andre Smith signed real soon.

If not for the cap minimum I'd say maybe he get's away but that worthless owner in Cinci is now compelled to spend at least 113 so he has to spend it somewhere.

I'd rather the sign the younger Keenan Lewis to a long term contract anyway. Pittsburgh is in cap hell and won't be able to match a good offer; besides, they have that kid from the Citadel who is looking OK.

7. Sean smith2012 grade: -3.6
2012 snaps: 1,068

summary: Another player with some major consistency problems (are we sensing a trend?), smith is capable of both great games and awful ones, and his season performance graph looks like a rollercoaster ride. His performances ranged from not allowing a single catch against the jets in week 3 despite eight targets to being beaten every time he was targeted in week 12 against the seahawks for 72 yards and a score.
smith brings size (6-foot-4) and the ability to be physical and aggressive, which the seahawks have just shown the league really can work as a coverage scheme. It’s a copycat league, and there really aren’t many corners of that size and speed around. Smith is one, and might just garner some real interest for that reason as much as his play.

I just LOL

Sign a FA CB and draft a CB and S in the draft. Fix our 27th ranked pass defense. Draft ELAM in 2nd and LSU player in the 3rd. these guys hit people and create turnovers. Keep Rashod Jones. I would resign Clemons for 3M a year but no more.

Honestly big CBs are nice but it doesn't matter if you can't play. We need corners that have good ball awareness, which Smith is terrible at.

7. Sean smith2012 grade: -3.6
2012 snaps: 1,068

summary: Another player with some major consistency problems (are we sensing a trend?), smith is capable of both great games and awful ones, and his season performance graph looks like a rollercoaster ride. His performances ranged from not allowing a single catch against the jets in week 3 despite eight targets to being beaten every time he was targeted in week 12 against the seahawks for 72 yards and a score.
smith brings size (6-foot-4) and the ability to be physical and aggressive, which the seahawks have just shown the league really can work as a coverage scheme. It’s a copycat league, and there really aren’t many corners of that size and speed around. Smith is one, and might just garner some real interest for that reason as much as his play.

I just LOL

I remember in that Jets game he got absolutely roasted twice on double moves but Stinkchez couldn't hit the wide open receiver.

Back
Top Bottom