PFF Free Agency Tracker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Interesting. Derrick Shelby sure scores high. Doubt we'll be able to keep him as he could maybe start somewhere else.

Would like Miami to keep Vernon and Miller and bring in an upgrade (not necessarily a star) at corner and guard. I think that's doable.

Funny how high Shelby is on that list. I happen to agree with his ranking and think we should lock him and OV up.

They are the future. Cam Wake is the past. I love the guy.....his work ethic, professionalism, motor and impact on the field. But I have a hard time letting go of talented youth with upside for a 34yr old coming off of an Achilles injury.

Looks like there are a couple good corners on that list too.

Interesting. Derrick Shelby sure scores high. Doubt we'll be able to keep him as he could maybe start somewhere else.

Would like Miami to keep Vernon and Miller and bring in an upgrade (not necessarily a star) at corner and guard. I think that's doable.

Agree but, would prefer to replace Grimes with a top FA CB and use his $18M savings over 2 years to do it. Add Hargraves and we are no longer toasted early and often by our CB's. We can do this and still add a top OG with a few other good pieces.

I like the PFF site for FA because it gives age, snaps and their grades, which some do not care for but, beats a blank. FWIW, 19 NFL teams use them to a degree.

I'm curious about George Iloca Bengals S. Know nothing about him but, Joseph does, good grades ans only 26.

Id be real damn interested in casey heyward assuming we gonna stick with zone and off man scheme if he hits free agency...but i bet green bay has him as a priority

Really like heywards awareness and smarts/route recognition

Sign him and leon hall to get back with vance...hayward would be my primary corner target as a free agent

2015 grade Position Age 2015 team 2015 snaps 2016 team
Jerrell Freeman 90.6 LB 30 Colts 758 UFA
Danny Trevathan 87.5 LB 26 Broncos 849 UFA
Derrick O. Johnson 87.4 LB 33 Chiefs 1201 UFA
Derrick Shelby 82.9 ED 27 Dolphins 861 UFA
Brandon M. Marshall 82.8 LB 26 Broncos 1050 RFA
Tahir Whitehead 78.4 LB 26 Lions 598 UFA
Bruce Irvin 78 LB 26 Seahawks 819 UFA
Steven Johnson 76.5 LB 28 Titans 26 UFA
Mark Barron 74.8 LB 26 Rams 941 UFA
Spencer Paysinger 73.9 LB 28 Dolphins 73 UFA

Took a look at LB's. Talk about slim pickings. No idea why Shelby is in there.

You arent sniffing josh norman...the best corner in 2015 isnt going anywhere...forget about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres nothing at mike also...nothing...dont miscast a guy on another bad contract at lb...im a little surprised worrilow graded out that poorly...i know hes limited but hes not awful

There are no flip your fortune mikes out there cause teams dont let those guys hit the market

Theres nothing at mike also...nothing...dont miscast a guy on another bad contract at lb...im a little surprised worrilow graded out that poorly...i know hes limited but hes not awful

There are no flip your fortune mikes out there cause teams dont let those guys hit the market

Nothing, nadda, zip. Don't see any options in the draft either. I got no solution other than being VERY LUCKY with what we got or someone coming out of nowhere in the draft.

Denver has two mikes heading for FA, and von miller needs to get paid so one of them might slip loose. Hoping Travathan is our target

Back
Top Bottom