PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

I just wanted to selectively retain our own (Shelby, Miller and possibly OV), cut dead weight, restructure Cameron, Wake and Misi, get some OGs and a few Bengals to shore up the secondary. Then hit the draft hard and fast with all D picks.

I see hoops points on MW. But I think the biggest goals for a correctly built team moving forward would be to keep our own first, acquire some hole fillers and truly rely on the draft for long term roster fixes.

Keeping our own and drafting should be the foundation of our team. Not being offseason champs every year.

and I don't think it's hard to replace 7.5 sacks if the schemes legit and you can get teams behind the sticks by stopping the run

Raiders landing Osemele and now ""entering the Doug Martin sweepstakes." http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7426/doug-martin

There's a team finally making some good decisions and building around their young Franchise QB.

We essentially did the same thing with Albert, James, Martin, 2 thirds and a fourth on guards, Moreno, Wallace, Landry, Miller, Cameron and Parker . . .all in 4 years, not to mention Pouncey and Clay in 2011.

Many of those did not work out, be we have tried to build around Ryan.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 53s54 seconds ago
Steelers re-signed cornerback William Gay

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 11s11 seconds ago
With the Bengals today, where the team is bracing for 13 players to become UFAs. Price of success: They can't possibly hold on to everyone

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34s35 seconds ago
It's a 6-year deal for the #Jaguars and DT Malik Jackson. He'll sign when the league year opens tomorrow.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 15s16 seconds ago
Chiefs and LB Tamba Hali reached agreement on three-year deal that will enable him to finish career in KC, per league source.

It's a 6-year deal for the #Jaguars and DT Malik Jackson. He'll sign when the league year opens tomorrow.

Chiefs and LB Tamba Hali reached agreement on three-year deal that will enable him to finish career in KC, per league source.

Defensive line market just got a lot thinner. OV's price tag may have just went up again.

I'm interested in halis numbers I could see wake following a similar pattern although hali might be still viewed as an every down edge...

Broncos cutting G Louis Vasquez, as @RapSheet said. Figure he'll sign a decent deal elsewhere soon.@MikeGarafolo @RapSheet

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
If and when DL Malik Jackson does sign with Jacksonville, deal expected to come in at about $15 million per season, per source.

Broncos cutting G Louis Vasquez, as @RapSheet said. Figure he'll sign a decent deal elsewhere soon.@MikeGarafolo @RapSheet

If and when DL Malik Jackson does sign with Jacksonville, deal expected to come in at about $15 million per season, per source.

$15 mil per for Jackson...holy cows

That Suh deal will be middle of the pack in two years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom