PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

wasn't my point, my point is that we were getting an overhaul in the secondary anyway. Some of that would be overpaying anyway. But again, the team wants more dogs on D.

Jim Owczarski @JimOwczarski
#Dolphins #Vikings & #Lions zero in on #Bengals LB Emmanuel Lamur, who is set to move on from Cincinnati

not someone who was on my radar

I go away and start to get ready for the day and the signings come in fast and furious.

Jim Owczarski @JimOwczarski
#Dolphins #Vikings & #Lions zero in on #Bengals LB Emmanuel Lamur, who is set to move on from Cincinnati

bit someone who was on my radar

Lamur was pretty good as a starter in 2014, he'll be looking to become a starter now. Should be cheap.

You would hope that as we took the Bengals LB coach that we would have a good idea of what the free agent LB's can do

for those that care, CK says to keep an eye on Pacman and Boone for us.

fair few reports on twitter linking us heavily to Boone... for what (probably) little that means

for those that care, CK says to keep an eye on Pacman and Boone for us.

Pacman, Boone and Lamur ALL make sense . . . Although I am not a fan of spending big on Pacman if he has all this interest being spculated. Best believe he is looking for that final big payday.

I would like to see a LB brought in capable to filling in for Alonso if things go to ****.

Don't want another Albert/Fox style mess. maybe Sheppard could be brought back cheap

Speaking of which, a backup lt would be nice,

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyed 6h6 hours ago
The Patriots have expressed interest in free-agent WR Rishard Matthews, per source. Caught 43 passes for 662 yards, 4 TDs last season.

i don't mind lamur as depth and specials but they better pay him like it and we better hope he doesn't have to play in the base unless he's made some serious strides as a lb in one offseason

we obviously have to have depth and specials at lb think our money could be used better elsewhere especially if there's an attached cost here not in line with minimums

new England requires a ton of smarts from it's wrs because of all the different route combinations and coverage and leverage adjustments in their o...I could see Mathews blowing an assignment or two and belichick banishing him to the bench even...and we all know the pats aren't gonna overpay for a wr so he's either gonna have to suck it up and take less to play for a contender or he should look elsewhere...

personally I don't think they will pay him enough coming off a 7th round rookie contract for him to join the pats....nor do I think it's the correct fit in terms of smarts

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 18s19 seconds ago
Source confirms Giants have deal in place with CB Janoris Jenkins, ex-Ram.

Back
Top Bottom