PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Guard market going FAST

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Brandon Brooks I would play ball with...Might be 8 per though.

Watch us end up with has beens, more damaged goods, or just not good players at guard

Instead, we spend these days looking at every other position apparently

Come on down Vladimir Duccasse

Looks like we might have to roll with some 2nd-3rd tier lineman now. Hey not like we have have 8 million to throw at a guard this year and no one is really worth that now so why not sign 2-3 cheap vets and get some others in the draft?

Guard does need to be a priority and Miami cannot walk away from free agency without a bonafide starter at one of the guard spots.

Boone is a massive loss for us

I hope we look at Jeff Allen and Shwartz.

They spoke to alot of Lineman at the combine wonder if there thinking draft vs FA, maybe a veteran in FA like Schwartz and one in draft.

They spoke to alot of Lineman at the combine wonder if there thinking draft vs FA, maybe a veteran in FA like Schwartz and one in draft.

99% certain the plan was Alex Boone and lost him at the last min, prob dealing with the Maxwell ****

I feel like guard has to be addressed in both FA and draft...at least one guy a piece. Guard market is weak but if we can swing a vet on a cheap deal then you have to do it...just get Dallas Thomas off the field

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Former Browns WR Travis Benjamin is signing with San Diego Chargers, as @Rand_Getlin reported.

Chargers resigned Gates too. The west is going to be loaded.

Back
Top Bottom