PFF: Most productive pass rushers (Wake) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF: Most productive pass rushers (Wake)

ciscoholgate

Winning is a Habit
Reaction score
Pass Rushing Productivity: The Story So Far

Wake up

Since the Dolphins started using Cameron Wake as a situational rusher back in 2009 it’s been abundantly clear that the former CFL star lives off hassling quarterbacks.
That hasn’t always earned him the praise he’s due with the Dolphins struggles, but he’s consistently been among the best at generating pressure.
In recent weeks the pressure has turned into more sacks, but even before that he was turning the corner on his way to a league leading 41 combined sacks, hits and hurries.
It shouldn’t surprise anyone that he’s number two in the PRP ranks, slightly ahead of the Chiefs Justin Houston.

click link to read more...https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/10/pass-rushing-productivty-the-story-so-far/

Where are all the "just because he was great in Canada means nothing because CFL players don't succeed in the NFL" posters now?

Cam Wake is the best "FIND" Miami has ever gotten. The guy is a beast. NEVER takes a play off. Never rests (without being told t o do so) and never gives up. He's the real deal. We should be proud to have this guy on our team.

Where are all the "just because he was great in Canada means nothing because CFL players don't succeed in the NFL" posters now?

Also, the same poster said something about cutting Randy Starks after the hummer incident because he was a marginal player. Yet to hear a retraction on that...

Also, the same poster said something about cutting Randy Starks after the hummer incident because he was a marginal player. Yet to hear a retraction on that...

Yet we're always hearing about Jake alternatives, right?

For those who are counting, wasn't Wake an Ireland acorn?

I still say because a player is great in Canada means nothing in the big picture. Wake has been great for us but is the exception and not the rule. The canadian league is comprised of players that are fringe practice squaders at best. There is some talent there but no defensive player in the modern era has had the impact of Cameron Wake. There still hasnt been some wave of success coming out of Canada but there has been two pro bowl players in Wake and Browner. I was wrong on Wake but nobody knew he would be the beast that he is. Plenty of NFL Gms were watching him and still nobody got in some huge bidding war for him , we got him relatively cheap for his awesome production in canada

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Maybe some like to only count certain years for Ireland, if you give him wake you have to give him pat white

Shhh! Apparently it was Wake that choice the dolphins the Dolphins didn't choose wake, because 16 other teams wanted him and the fact he came here, Ireland wasn't Ireland doing.

I still say because a player is great in Canada means nothing in the big picture. Wake has been great for us but is the exception and not the rule. The canadian league is comprised of players that are fringe practice squaders at best. There is some talent there but no defensive player in the modern era has had the impact of Cameron Wake. There still hasnt been some wave of success coming out of Canada but there has been two pro bowl players in Wake and Browner. I was wrong on Wake but nobody knew he would be the beast that he is. Plenty of NFL Gms were watching him and still nobody got in some huge bidding war for him , we got him relatively cheap for his awesome production in canada

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Maybe some like to only count certain years for Ireland, if you give him wake you have to give him pat white[/QUOTE

That's fine give him Pat. Put everything bad that has ever happened to this franchise in the last 5 years on him. As long as your agree you have to put everything good that has happened on him as we'll.

Actually Is said he should be cut if he actually did try to run an officer over but lets not let facts get in the way of what you have to say. At the time Starks was a marginal player but not sure i referred to him as such. But keep dealing in not telling the truth you are good at that

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Maybe some like to only count certain years for Ireland, if you give him wake you have to give him pat white[/QUOTE

That's fine give him Pat. Put everything bad that has ever happened to this franchise in the last 5 years on him. As long as your agree you have to put everything good that has happened on him as we'll.

Im with you on that Im just saying people dispute what was done during certain years because Parcells was here. Im my opinion he is the GM so he is to praise and blame for all

Back
Top Bottom