PFT and Mike F. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT and Mike F.

kellyh3034

Scout Team
Reaction score
I just posted on there that their pick for the Cinny game was ridiculous. Especially if you looked at the games they've played. I also said I could also get paid for their predicting ability and writing. My post was up there for about two minutes. And then he or they took it down. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they suck. I also like how EVERYONE at espn picked us to lose today. Eat it espn!

F*#$ PFT and Mike Florio. They are so anti-Miami its rediculous. I hate that he is on Joe Rose show because he's a biased piece of ****.

He's the used car salesman of NFL websites. Just shows you enough you need to know about NBC because they hired him and gave him a prominent position on Football Night in America.

Seriously? You blast an analyst for picking the game wrong, and you're bragging about being right? It was a four point win man, get a life.

Seriously? You blast an analyst for picking the game wrong, and you're bragging about being right? It was a four point win man, get a life.
It's not that he picked the game wrong, he picked the game like the Fins did not have a chance. Hence they're predicting score. I don't mind "so-called" analyst picking wrong, but at least look at the teams objectively which he and they did not. You take off your blinders and analyze my statement before telling me to get a life.

That's so true!! If you post any anti-New England posts,Like I do all the time, they will NOT post it on their comments!! It is by all means no journalistic integrity at all!! They have a definate New England agenda! PFT and Florio SUCKS!!!

Lets calm down guys. I think once we start clicking and winning our games. These media turds will sound like procrastinators.

Fins up!!!!

Florio will still have us at 29 in the power rankings.

Back
Top Bottom