Pft: Handling Of Culpepper Harmful To Fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft: Handling Of Culpepper Harmful To Fins?

It is what it is...some FA will see it one way some will see it another. We just have to give future players a reason to play here now....WIN!!!

I wish the Cpep ordeal would have been handled better. But it was not on either side... :(

GO PHINS!!!

It will likely affect Free agency for us in the future.
Why? Are the Chiefs not going to be able to sign anyone next year because they held onto Green so long? Are the Titans in shambles because they held onto McNair so long?

This is just a lot of fluff from PFT just trying to stir something up. They are probably just bored because it has been a few hours since they wrote another article about Vick.

Looking over that article I have to agree with Florio. I think they went ahead and cut him because he had veterans on his side willing to take up for him in the arbitration hearing.

Why? Are the Chiefs not going to be able to sign anyone next year because they held onto Green so long? Are the Titans in shambles because they held onto McNair so long?

This is just a lot of fluff from PFT just trying to stir something up. They are probably just bored because it has been a few hours since they wrote another article about Vick.

The reason why is that just like the members on the boards, the players paying attention to this (which is probably a lot of players) are split when it comes to who was unfair or not. Any potential FA will at least keep that in mind when choosing a place next year or the following years.

Oh yeah, KC is going to get their's too, and that's when you don't factor in the L.J. debacle.

The reason why is that just like the members on the boards, the players paying attention to this (which is probably a lot of players) are split when it comes to who was unfair or not. Any potential FA will at least keep that in mind when choosing a place next year or the following years.

Oh yeah, KC is going to get their's too, and that's when you don't factor in the L.J. debacle.
If the team is winning, and they are willing to give them a nice contract, I don't think Free Agents will really care how they treated an injured QB the year before.

It's interesting that Titans lost every key FA or perspective FA they were trying to bring in.

Not saying it was solely based on the McNair thing, but it does make you wonder.

It's interesting that Titans lost every key FA or perspective FA they were trying to bring in.

Not saying it was solely based on the McNair thing, but it does make you wonder.
*points to Buffalo Solider's post*
I think both of you are overreacting. Players care about winning and money. What happened with Culpepper will not make a difference.

I think both of you are overreacting. Players care about winning and money. What happened with Culpepper will not make a difference.

I agree with you on this. I really doubt that this will have an impact on future FA's. Fans and the media overreact way too much on this silly crap. The media just likes to stir the pot.

Back
Top Bottom