PFT Ranking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Ranking

FINishedPerfect

Scout Team
Reaction score
So as of today PFT is releasing in preseason power rankings up from 13 -32 and the JETS are at the bottom ranked 32, the Bills are ranked a little better at 23 but that means according to Floriho (initially misspelled) we are a top 12 team. Where do you think we end up on the list??

I never used to like Florio, but for some strange reason I'm starting to like him now, weird. Honestly though I think he's on to something, this team is ready to win now.

Florios interview with Gase was funny. Asked him about a hundred times how many plays Gase had. Gase should have just told him 2 million after the 5th time so he would quit asking

Broncos have come in at 12. So it's 11 or better for us.

Wow!! Damn, I didn't think florio had any respect for The Dolphins.

Maybe he feels the Gase era has begun and isn't something to ignore after speaking directly with him.

We're no longer a joke. We're a playoff squad with a lot of untapped potential and a nice mixture of old and young talent.

I'd say we get top 10. No higher than 10 though

"Biggest negative change: There’s no one transaction or development to point to as the Dolphins held onto Jones and wide receiver Kenny Stills while left tackle Branden Albert was traded to make room for Laremy Tunsil. That leaves us with the biggest potential negative change and it could be the turn of the calendar.

The Dolphins went 8-2 in one-score games last season and the wins that followed the Week Six win over the Steelers came against many of the weaker teams that the league had to offer in 2016. Teams like the Raiders, Falcons and Chiefs are on this year’s schedule after the Rams and 49ers appeared on last year’s slate, which may set the stage for a regression even if the execution isn’t markedly different."

I really like that he sees no real negative move we made and has to look at the schedule as the only potential negative. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom