PFT: Wayne excited about idea of playing with Peyton in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Wayne excited about idea of playing with Peyton in Miami

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
It has been reported that receiver Reggie Wayne would be interested in signing with the Dolphins. On Wednesday, Reggie Wayne said for himself that, if that’s where Peyton lands, that’s where Reggie would like to be.
I could see it,” Wayne told Michael Irvin of WQAM radio in Miami. “I’m definitely not opposed to it, you know? He’s a great worker, and I consider myself a great worker. And when you put great workers together, good things happen. Me being in his trail going to Miami? I would love it. I would definitely love it. I am totally available. My phone is working. Make sure you put that out there, my phone is working. I paid my bills ahead of time, just so we have no problems. So I am ready for anything that comes right now.”
If the written words don’t convey it, Wayne became more animated and excited the more he talked about it. He became even more animated and excited once he discussed the possibility of a football version of LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh: Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, and Brandon Marshall.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-possibility-of-playing-with-peyton-in-miami/

E X C I T E M E N T :420: :brewskis: :crazy:

Somebody excited to get Manning to Miami.:up: Combine this with RB and, if he cam stay healthy, DT and that is a potent offense. I am telling you we should take DeCastro in the 1st and kick John Jerry out to RT. Now that would be a scary Offense.

Let's add Manning, Wayne, and Saturday.
Manning, Bush, Marshall, Wayne...that is some star power!

I found myself smiling like a school girl every-time I hear Peyton Manning and Miami mentioned in the same sentence..

Back
Top Bottom