Phil Simms Comment about the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phil Simms Comment about the Dolphins

properfin

Boomer Sooner
Reaction score
I'm watching the Dallas/KC game, because I can't watch the beloved Dolphins, and they show the Chris Chambers touchdown to raise the Dolphins to 20-7. Jim Nance says to Simms, "So, do you think San Diego is looking ahead to next week?" Phil Simms says, "No, I think the Dolphins just never give up; we've been down there and seen them."

The fins are starting to get some respect around the league for being gutsy, and I like that.
- Properfin

i find it hard to believe a commentator would say something positive about miami. EVERY ONE HATES THE DOLPHINS!!!!!1111

I think they've shown some character and toughness over the last few games, and that wins respect. Even if they lose to SD, they're showing something I haven't seen in awhile; even when they were playoff bound.

Saban is building a winner and we're going to kick azz next year!

I generally regard PS as an idiot and cannot believe he actually played this game based on how bad he is at talking about it. That said, I'll take a compliment for the Dolphins any time.

you guys take these commentators comments too much to heart. Who gives a **** if they all hate us. It's just an opinion.

simms or nance, cant remember who exactly, actually went on to say, "the dolphins are going to be reallllly good next year..."

I'm surprised no one mentioned Simms' final comment during that segment. "They're (the Dolphins) going to be good next year."

I agree Simms is normally complimentary toward the Dolphins. Generally in regard to the defense and its intensity level at home.

Awsi Dooger said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned Simms' final comment during that segment. "They're (the Dolphins) going to be good next year."

I agree Simms is normally complimentary toward the Dolphins. Generally in regard to the defense and its intensity level at home.
err....aj said that in the post just before this one =\

aj13 said:
simms or nance, cant remember who exactly, actually went on to say, "the dolphins are going to be reallllly good next year..."

sorry aj13, I started my post before seeing yours was here otherwise I would have worded it differently. You're right, that's what Simms said. Although I'm not sure he included the word "realllly."

They have been saying all game long that people better take their shot at the fins now because they are going to be solid next year and so on.

Awsi Dooger said:

On the Fumble review he said something to the effect of "albeit for me to root for Miami but that was no fumble".

He even admits he is not a fan but calls it like he sees it

that "reallllly" is my sicilian embellishment...my ultra sincere apologies...

Back
Top Bottom