Phil Simms loves him some Tannehill! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phil Simms loves him some Tannehill!

Phil simms made a good point. We better start have more winning season soon because when his rookie contract is up were going to have to pay him franchise qb money.

Phil simms made a good point. We better start have more winning season soon because when his rookie contract is up were going to have to pay him franchise qb money.

Matt Stafford got 94 million guaranteed. Ryan Tannehill is gonna make some BANK.

Thats what i mean were gonna use a lot of cap space on him. Gotta sign the main pieces long term and ireland gotta keep hitting on his draft picks. What im hoping for if the 2 cbs drafted and egnew and sims step up and turn out serviceable. Those ate 2 areas we dont have to worry about 4 awhile. Lets go phins

Video doesn't work for me...

Interesting to see that a lot of the media are now jumping on board the Tannehill boat. The great thing is that Ryan is so level headed and doesn't crave the spotlight like RGIII.

Which is why these contracts are so front loaded. Dawn knows what she's gonna have to do in a few years when his contract runs dry. Great work by her

Thats what i mean were gonna use a lot of cap space on him. Gotta sign the main pieces long term and ireland gotta keep hitting on his draft picks. What im hoping for if the 2 cbs drafted and egnew and sims step up and turn out serviceable. Those ate 2 areas we dont have to worry about 4 awhile. Lets go phins

What do you mean by this? He's been hitting on draft picks? This past draft has been an absolute disaster.

Thats what i mean were gonna use a lot of cap space on him. Gotta sign the main pieces long term and ireland gotta START hitting on his draft picks. What im hoping for if the 2 cbs drafted and egnew and sims step up and turn out serviceable. Those ate 2 areas we dont have to worry about 4 awhile. Lets go phins

Fixed it...

What do you mean by this? He's been hitting on draft picks? This past draft has been an absolute disaster.

Contributing Ireland drafted players 2013 Dolphins:

Jimmy Wilson
Jared Odrick
Reshad Jones
Chris Clemons
Paul Solia
Koa Misi
Nolan Carrol
Charles Clay
Rishard Matthews
Lamar Miller
Olivia Vernon
Mike Pouncey
John Jerry
Brian Hartline

RYAN TANNEHILL

These are all very good, talented starters on a team that has outplayed nearly every opponent they have faced for the majority of contests.

This years class is just like all the others. They start em slow. With the exception of Tannehill most of our rookies are not thrust into starting roles unless injuries deem it necessary. Jordan is going to be a monster. You can see it every play he is on the field, kids going to dominate Qbs for the next 10 years. We brought on Vernon slow and look what he is doing now. Jamar Taylor is still the cb he was coming out with sky high potential. Sure he has had set backs but he has a long career ahead of him, hopefully its a success in a dolphins jersey. Nolan Carroll sure is a far cry from where he started 2 years ago, and Jamar has way more upside then Carroll ever did.

Get off his jock and let the man work. I think he just may have built a dynasty while most of us were bitching about the ride.

Back
Top Bottom