Philbin , Bush , Tannehill talk about Oakland win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin , Bush , Tannehill talk about Oakland win

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/..._Oakland/ba9c5ba0-66e8-4058-bccc-06214823be14

Good game Fins. Keep it rolling next week vs Jets.

calvinpeesgif-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Philbin got choked up...feel for him with his family missing his son obviously. Tannehill was funny when they asked him what he did to address batted balls..."we brought in guys with huge tennis rackets", lol.

God bless you and your family joe philbin. Your a strong man to handle all this with your loss.

And best of all ... NO fist pumping

Coach acts like he's won before.

I am really starting to get excited about this team. Should I stop before I go blind?

man, had me choked up when he took that step back… can't imagine carrying that weight… powerful… strong man… strong strong man… coach and his family deserve all blessings

man, had me choked up when he took that step back… can't imagine carrying that weight… powerful… strong man… strong strong man… coach and his family deserve all blessings

Thats got to be tough, its not something you can ever get over.

Classy guy that carries himself well win or lose.

God bless you and your family joe philbin. Your a strong man to handle all this with your loss.

I think people forget how much strength it takes to care on after the loss of a child, let alone work in an industry with high pressure week in and week out and carry on as if nothing happened and lead a franchise.

I respect Joe for his demeanor and his style, he has shown nothing to me but a class act. Great first win Joe!! I hope you go on to be the second most winning coach in Miami history but with a better win percentage of course! lol.

Back
Top Bottom