Philbin, Coyle, Shermnan all good friends | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin, Coyle, Shermnan all good friends

What are the odds that Sherman get the Tampa Bay job? I like the things I have read about Kevin Coyle (not much out there). It seems like he has gotten a lot out of his DB's.

Philbin, Sherman and Coyle would be one hell of a staff. I take that any day over Fisher, Shotty and Willams.

Its hard to imagine Sherman working for an understudy if he doesnt get the Bucs job, which it looks like he will anyway.

It does look like Sherman will be with Tampa so we might have to go to plan B there.

Ozzy rules!!

Here in Tampa today on 620 WDAE Steve Duemig talked in length about Sherman and how he doesn't believe Bucs will hire him. Said Bucs fans would revolt. One of his points was back in the day Warren Sapp got in major argument with Sherman on the field after a game. Cause of that most former players and the fans hate Sherman and wouldn't support him.

http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/po...-_Steve_Duemig_Monologue_1327447643_25953.mp3

Some guys are just cut out to be coordinators. I think Sherman falls into that catagory.
I think Philbin, Shermin, and Coyle are fine.

Some guys are just cut out to be coordinators. I think Sherman falls into that catagory.
I think Philbin, Shermin, and Coyle are fine.

I agree. I was thinking today. If I was Sherman, at his age, I knew I could hook up with the Fins, I might call Tampa and tell them "no thanks".

Back
Top Bottom