Philbin Post Game Locker Room Speech | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin Post Game Locker Room Speech

Of course he does, we are overachieving. Who would suggest he could lose the locker room? :idk: :p

I always look forward to these videos. :up:

Why does he have to read his speech off of the paper? Shouldn't it come from the heart?

Why does he have to read his speech off of the paper? Shouldn't it come from the heart?

debbiedowner-1.jpg

No this can't be Hayden Fox says the locker room is lost!

Last edited by a moderator:

The lengths some people here will go to try make a good thing into a negative...

Why do you have a 2nd account? Hayden Fox only your screen name at certain times?

I love how you have issues with me. I never seen anyone here want to come after another poster like you do with me. I tried so hard weeks ago when you got personal to look the other way. Things seemed to improve actually...there were some other instances in which we even agreed on some things. However, you have to come back and once again be personal. I am astonished that the mods allow you to bully other posters. Blown away by it.

I cannot wait for the exchanges with you. Cannot wait. However, you know what I really cannot wait for?

* Jake Wrong being re-signed or tagged...
* Sean Smith re-signed...let's see how POSITIVE you are when your "favorites" come back

Also, I am on the edge of my seat to continue to see how you feel when RGIII does exactly the opposite of what you said he would do and MOST of all Matt Ryan sucks it up again in the playoffs.

We are just beginning my friend...let the arm's race begin.

I love how you have issues with me. I never seen anyone here want to come after another poster like you do with me. I tried so hard weeks ago when you got personal to look the other way. Things seemed to improve actually...there were some other instances in which we even agreed on some things. However, you have to come back and once again be personal. I am astonished that the mods allow you to bully other posters. Blown away by it.

I cannot wait for the exchanges with you. Cannot wait. However, you know what I really cannot wait for?

* Jake Wrong being re-signed or tagged...
* Sean Smith re-signed...let's see how POSITIVE you are when your "favorites" come back

Also, I am on the edge of my seat to continue to see how you feel when RGIII does exactly the opposite of what you said he would do and MOST of all Matt Ryan sucks it up again in the playoffs.

We are just beginning my friend...let the arm's race begin.

Arm's race? This may be one of the top 5 douchiest posts I've read on this forum...

Back
Top Bottom