Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut

Hopefully this weeks Hard Knocks shows him exiting the facility for the last time.

Hopefully this weeks Hard Knocks shows him exiting the facility for the last time.

I want to see him experiencing the embarrasement of getting cut on TV.

Then I want the most WR starved team in the league, the Jets, to pick him up. :lol:

I think the right move is for the Dolphins to let NFL security do their investigation before they cut him, but I would still cut him. But by waiting for the investigation sends a better message that the team makes rational decisions after reviewing the facts.

I don't believe he did it. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I think the right move is for the Dolphins to let NFL security do their investigation before they cut him, but I would still cut him. But by waiting for the investigation sends a better message that the team makes rational decisions after reviewing the facts.

Everyone knows that Ireland dosent make rational decisions. How else do you explain signing Johnson and Garrard in the first place? How bout drafting a LT instead of Matt Ryan?

Also, everyone knows Ireland dosent bother reviewing facts. If he had reviewed facts, he wouldve known that Chad Johnson blows on the field and is a huge headache off the field and hence never wouldve signed him.

If he had reviewed the fact like I did for all of 30 minutes, he couldve easily determined that Garrard was out to scam a team out of a signing bonus, then promptly lay down with some overblown injury before any real games took place where he couldnt wear a red jersey. A simple review of facts wouldve told him that. Didnt take much effort.

Considering that Mando is a really really really ****ty journalist, and he has never broken a story ever, I'll take his claims that Miami Personnel wants Chad gone with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom