Phillip Wheeler is underrated | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Wheeler is underrated

Comical. Wheeler had a free run on the QB last week and jumped at a pump fake. He stinks even when he has nobody blocking him
Yeah but something s got to give, if the QB makes the throw, it s a pick 6...

Comical. Wheeler had a free run on the QB last week and jumped at a pump fake. He stinks even when he has nobody blocking him

Like I said little work on technique and discipline Rome wasn't built in a day

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Seeing is believing. He's not playing on his 3rd team for no reason.

Plenty of players use demotion as motivation

Wheeler reminds me of Wallace a bit, he has huge upside but you have to use them scheme wise, which I think Coyle is doing a poor job of... Just my 2 cents...

He sets the edge and turns the rb inside he gets no help
Lets not forget Misi is in a new position at MLB, so they sort of have to cover for him while he learns the ins and outs of the position...

Can't believe anybody is trying to pass Wheeler as a good player. He cant tackle, is easily blocked, can't cover, and has no instincts. NONE. Hes one of those guys you have to tell exactly what to do. Any plays he has made have been assignment based. If he has to actually think it is a diaster

This is a good point, along with your other one. At what point do we look at coaching and scheme. if all our lb supposedly suck is it coincidence? Has to be more to the story.

At some point you have to point he finger at Coyle!

Fine...you believe that. In any case, I have seen more out of McCain and Tripp in a couple of preseason games than I see in Wheeler...so, he can have all the skills in the world, but if they are less than others on the team...BENCH HIS ASS.

PS. Wheeler sucks...really...he does...

Can't believe anybody is trying to pass Wheeler as a good player. He cant tackle, is easily blocked, can't cover, and has no instincts. NONE. Hes one of those guys you have to tell exactly what to do. Any plays he has made have been assignment based. If he has to actually think it is a diaster

You will see come week one when he dumps Brady on his head!

Back
Top Bottom