Phillip Wheeler is underrated | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Wheeler is underrated

Fine...you believe that. In any case, I have seen more out of McCain and Tripp in a couple of preseason games than I see in Wheeler...so, he can have all the skills in the world, but if they are less than others on the team...BENCH HIS ASS.

PS. Wheeler sucks...really...he does...

Everyone looks good against Bucs that won't be on a roster next Tuesday

Not sure why your dumping on hoops he is a great contributor to this website. Half of why I come here is for his evals.

Not sure why your dumping on hoops he is a great contributor to this website. Half of why I come here is for his evals.

Because like CK when he misses on something he attacks those who find the acorn.

You will see come week one when he dumps Brady on his head!

If he does that, his status will RISE to legendary around here.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Everyone looks good against Bucs that won't be on a roster next Tuesday

Did Wheeler look good?

Like I said little work on technique and discipline Rome wasn't built in a day

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Give me a break, he has been in the league for 5yrs. How he lasted this long, I have not got a clue.

Wheeler's stupidity alone prevents him from being underrated. The guy makes that critical 15 yard penalty that keeps drives alive, in an insanely stupid way.

Wheeler's stupidity alone prevents him from being underrated. The guy makes that critical 15 yard penalty that keeps drives alive, in an insanely stupid way.

So he is over aggressive! Would you rather him be John Martin?

Back
Top Bottom