Phin Fan in NC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Fan in NC

H4wt Pocket

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been a Dolphins fan my entire life and I've been registered on here for a few years. I never got around to introducing myself or posting...I've always just read through the forums.

I was born in Florida, but I moved to NC when I was 9, and I've been stuck with Panthers games every Sunday since then :(

Just wanted to say that this is an awesome site and I'm pumped for the new season to begin! :up:

I too am pumped for the new season and like you i have been stuck with unwanted games. I live in Wisconsin and its Packers all the way here... except for the dol-fan nonconformist (me)

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother and sister in law also live in Wisconsin. He's a life long Bucs fan and he's also stuck with the Packer games. I've been up there several times to visit them in Jefferson. Where abouts are you located?

Hey man..I'm here in Concord, NC. I feel you having to see the Panthers, although they have had some entertaining years and are a good franchise.

Im from Wilmington, NC and i feel your pain about not being able to see the phin games up this way.. I do miss watching my dolphins play on sundays!

Im from Concord NC as well, I know it sucks not being able to watch the Dolphins play, I usally go to Hooters or some where to watch the games if they are not televised on the local channels.

Back
Top Bottom