Phin Fans in Greater Vancouver, CA?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Fans in Greater Vancouver, CA??

Phin_Crazy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a Dolphins fan living in Langley (Vancouver Area) Canada and I was wondering if there were any other fans who lived close by. I was looking to find some people to watch games with or chat up some Dolphins stuff. I've been out here for almost 2 years and haven't found any who really care about my favorite Phins. Sunday football has been a little boring, especially cause we barely get any Miami games. Just thought I'd throw this out to prepare. If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize. I am a little new at this. Games are always better with a couple of people who care about the game, chips, beer, you know comraderie!!
:stooges:

I'm in Vancouver, Unified Theory I see in VIP is from Burnaby.

I was on Robson yesterday and there was a guy in a ragtop Porsche with "Dolfan" as his personalized license plate.

Thats great!! Has to be a porsche. Do you get to see much of the Phin games?

Yup, I don't have cable during the offseason, but come September I order sunday ticket and watch all the games.

That is sooo awesome!! I would love to come crash the party sometime..do you have friends that join you? or are you the lone Phin fan? I am reserved to internet highlights and my dad mailing me a copy of the game..which is too long for me to wait, I ruin the surprise..not the same as live..

Lone phin fan. Have a couple Pats and Jets friends who come over when we're playing them. I kind of like watching alone. I get to focus more on whats going on. I get into the game more that way, less distractions.

Possibly getting together for some Phins games was the point of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom