Phins' 2004 Opponents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins' 2004 Opponents

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
I was just checking out our opponents for next season, and I must say It looks like the easiest schedule we've had in a while. We get to play the AFC north (IMO the weakest Div. in the league), and the NFC West, where SF just lost all their good players, and Arizona is, well, Arizona. Not to mention we get the Jests and Jills twice each (obviously) :lol: Both of whom we swept last year.

Right now it's looking like our toughest opponents will be Denver and New England. We also get Tennesee again, who kicked our a** last year but I think that judging by this offseason so far, we've upgraded while they've lost players.

I know it's still early to be saying who will be good and bad in 2004, but i'm pretty excited about all our new players and i'm just trying to get a glimpse of what we can expect.

Denver????????? Denver????????????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOOHHHHHH BBBAAABBYYYYY

I cant wait for Kennedy to get a taste of BOSTON!!!!!

I hope he tries his typical head hunter BS on Dave. We all know who is gonna end up with the concusion. A bit of retribution for CC would be SWEET!!!

Interesting point dread. Maybe Boston and CC will become buddies, and Boston will take out Kennedy for the hell of it......

Come to think of it...Denver may not be so tough next year. Yeah they got Baily, but he can't be in two places at once! Mwahhahahahaha!
Plus they just traded they're stud RB so I'm pretty sure they can't run against us. (But who Can?:lol:)

F*CK DENVER!! WE'RE GOING 16-0 BABY!!!

We want Chambers to rub off on Boston cause Chambers has been a model player so far.

It may look like the easiest but I read the other day that we have the toughest strength of schedule in the NFL next year. Our opponenets had a combined .531 winning % and that was the highest of all teams. It may look easy but it will be a challenge.

Originally posted by dolphindiehard
It may look like the easiest but I read the other day that we have the toughest strength of schedule in the NFL next year. Our opponenets had a combined .531 winning % and that was the highest of all teams. It may look easy but it will be a challenge.

Well, what else is new... every year we have one of the top-5 toughest schedules in the NFL, and IMO it is one of the reasons that we have it so tough every year. The teams that typically make it to the big dance are the ones that can cakewalk through the regular and are able to turn it on once the postseason starts.

New England was one major exception this past year. Yes, they had some breaks, but you have to give them credit for handling a tough schedule and making a run the way they did.

It would be great to see Boston run right over Kenoy. Denver won't be any better this year than they were last year. They lost their best player.

Originally posted by dolphindiehard

Well, what else is new... every year we have one of the top-5 toughest schedules in the NFL, and IMO it is one of the reasons that we have it so tough every year. The teams that typically make it to the big dance are the ones that can cakewalk through the regular and are able to turn it on once the postseason starts.

New England was one major exception this past year. Yes, they had some breaks, but you have to give them credit for handling a tough schedule and making a run the way they did.

Originally posted by Unconquered
Do we play the Broncos in Miami or Denver.

Please say Denver...please please please.

Denver!!!

Nah, I don't really know. They haven't got the schedule made yet, just what teams will be playing eachother.

I hope kennedy gets blasted, not juust for his hit on chambers, but for all the other hits, I HATE that guy, and I almost wish something bad happened to him so he would stop hitting like that.

Oh yeah, i guess they do have the Home/Away sched. Just not the times. Cool!

This is one of those feel good threads...we haven't even completed our OL and you guys are talking about what our receivers are going to do..without protection for our QB's, I'd say our receivers will catch 2 yard passes. So not to disfuse the enthusium, but we really such wait to see what our O will really look like first.

Back
Top Bottom