Phins @ Bills game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins @ Bills game

chambers09

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hi everyone....just wondering if anybody out there is planning on going to the game or not...ill be there....sec 107 row 15....im kinda hoping for snow even though that doesnt really mean good news for the phins....just would be cool to watch

hi everyone....just wondering if anybody out there is planning on going to the game or not...ill be there....sec 107 row 15....im kinda hoping for snow even though that doesnt really mean good news for the phins....just would be cool to watch

Have you ever been to a game at the Ralph before?

actually is my second game...my first i was just a little kid like less than 4 and i dont remember it...so pretty much my first...im pumped

I'm going, i got tickets 4th row next to the goal posts...

thinking about making a ''wide right sign'' so i could get on tv for extra points or field goals.

I'm going, i got tickets 4th row next to the goal posts...

thinking about making a ''wide right sign'' so i could get on tv for extra points or field goals.

Although I can appreciate that as a fan, I'm guessing a sign like that might give you alot more "attention" than you are bargaining for.... LOL.... Good luck with that one....

My tickets should be arriving in a couple of day: Section 227 (the Family Section, since I'm bringing three of my nephews.)

I've been to Ralph Wilson Stadium twice and loved it both times (1998 and 2001.)

Michael

Does anyone know if there are any buses from Manhattan to the bills game? I would like to make the trip for the Bills vs Dolphins

im here section 107 row 17...with me and four other Dolphins buddies...anyone tailgating?

Section 119 Row 5.

Does anyone know what time they open the gates?

Back
Top Bottom