Phins @ Ravens discussion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins @ Ravens discussion

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I love what Baltimore's run defense has given up the last 4 weeks. Miami should be able to establish the run and then look to open up the pass game after. This is not the same Ravens team that has owned us in the past

suggs is always up for dolphins. we need to neutralize him finally. I can't remember last time we weren't out physicled by them. hope it changes with Timmons and rey.
great post. Yeah we got a couple dudes from the same division

I am so ready for this game. Changed my skeleton shift to a morning shift for Thursday and have Friday off. Very winnable game with a good chance to get to 5-2 with a week and a half of rest.

The availability of Mike Wallace will loom large in this game.

I love what Baltimore's run defense has given up the last 4 weeks. Miami should be able to establish the run and then look to open up the pass game after. This is not the same Ravens team that has owned us in the past

Gameday thread? Im editing the title

I am so ready for this game. Changed my skeleton shift to a morning shift for Thursday and have Friday off. Very winnable game with a good chance to get to 5-2 with a week and a half of rest.

The availability of Mike Wallace will loom large in this game.
great point on wallace. he wanted to go back in. can you get through all 4 stages of the protocol in 4 days?

I’ll be watching it and staying up later until 3am to pre order the new iPhone X. Here’s to hoping for good luck on both ends. ;)

I don't think Wallace can possibly play by Thursday if he suffered a concussion today. I do think that Maclin will play, unfortunately. They were hopeful he could play today but couldn't after warming up. He should be good by Thursday.

We keep saying that we "should" be able to run the football but it's just not happening this year. The o-line is just not playing well for the most part. Ajayi is breaking tackles just to get back to the LOS. Having Parker back could help but till the o-line starts to run block a lot better the offense will not reach it's full potential

Ozzy rules!!

We keep saying that we "should" be able to run the football but it's just not happening this year. The o-line is just not playing well for the most part. Ajayi is breaking tackles just to get back to the LOS. Having Parker back could help but till the o-line starts to run block a lot better the offense will not reach it's full potential

Ozzy rules!!

It's not just the ol, their entire team is in the box every play because Gase refuses to throw it for more than 5 yards a play. That will change with Moore because Moore won't play the scared game, you will most likely see our run game pick up a decent amount thursday just because Moore is the qb. Remember the jets run D has been bad every game except vs. us where they're great all of a sudden, shouldn't be too hard to see what's happening.

Back
Top Bottom