Phins @ Ravens discussion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins @ Ravens discussion

Ravens have a terrible passing attack and horrid run defense.....

Not to mention, non of their skill position players strike fear.....

Stack the Box, ensure our drop zones over the middle are sound and blitz 20 all night long.....

Then, pound Ajayi and take care of the football....

I would like to get Devante back as well.

I’ve been hearing it’s not the same ravens defense the past few years and man they always look great vs us. Definitely am not taking them lightly.
Their secondary is deep and sound. 10 Ints on the year I think..

Probably why teams are scheming up the ground game...

I think I read few days ago our color rush will be all white. Lame in my opinion especially so close to Halloween we should be all orange.
Stephen Ross hates the all orange and tried to opt of having it as the color rush again. So it was either that or all white and Miami chose all white. I’m glad, that orange last year isn’t “coral”.

Last edited:
suggs is always up for dolphins. we need to neutralize him finally. I can't remember last time we weren't out physicled by them. hope it changes with Timmons and rey.
Dan Campbell coached the pansy out of us a couple years ago and we won an ugly slug fest at their house.

I love what Baltimore's run defense has given up the last 4 weeks. Miami should be able to establish the run and then look to open up the pass game after. This is not the same Ravens team that has owned us in the past

Don't count on it. With our pathetic o-line the Ravens may have their way.

Baltimore is just a more physical team than we are, that's why they beat us every year.

Ravens have a terrible passing attack and horrid run defense.....

Not to mention, non of their skill position players strike fear.....

Stack the Box, ensure our drop zones over the middle are sound and blitz 20 all night long.....

Then, pound Ajayi and take care of the football....

I would like to get Devante back as well.

anyone know why their run defense is bad? is it their DE's not setting the edge, their LB's or DT's?

Back
Top Bottom