Phins Trivia - a break from the norm. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Trivia - a break from the norm.

I'm going to include "(mr/mrs jr/sr brother/sister)" in my next correct answer so it doesn't get jacked by the slow posters again =).

kbeath said:
What did the dolphins give up for Don Shula?

First round pick. The Phins were accused (and with good reason) of tampering and handed over a first round pick.

True or False: The Dolphins did NOT have home field advantage throughout the playoffs following their 14-0 regular season in 1972?

NY_FinFan_72 said:
True or False: The Dolphins did NOT have home field advantage throughout the playoffs following their 14-0 regular season in 1972?

True, they had to play at Pittsburgh for the AFC title game.

BlitPhinFan said:
True, they had to play at Pittsburgh for the AFC title game.
aint that some BS?!?!? :shakeno:

Boik14 said:
aint that some BS?!?!? :shakeno:

Yep, and that team still doesn't get the, TRUE, respect that it deserves.

Oh, I guess it's my turn. I'm not good at coming up with questions. I'll just toss out an easy one so we can get back to some good ones.

Who is the Dolphins' all-time leading scorer?

In what season did Dan Marino throw the most pass attempts?

Pretty easy question I know but I just wanted to contribute to a "non-RW" thread for a change.

BlitPhinFan said:
Oh, I guess it's my turn. I'm not good at coming up with questions. I'll just toss out an easy one so we can get back to some good ones.

Who is the Dolphins' all-time leading scorer?

I think it's Olindo Mare

phinz_fan said:
In what season did Dan Marino throw the most pass attempts?

Pretty easy question I know but I just wanted to contribute to a "non-RW" thread for a change.

Was it 1986?

Back
Top Bottom