phinsider.com article on logo leak | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phinsider.com article on logo leak

phinsfan89

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.thephinsider.com/2012/12/26/3804672/miami-dolphins-new-logo-leaked-2013-uniforms

The phinsider has also picked up the logo leak. They are basically stating what is known. BUt Ben Volin is quoted as basically saying he is hearing from.his sources that this is a legitimate leak of the true new logo. I for one am starting to really like the new logo if true. I have a mock up of what it could look like on a helmet too and it looks supeipAK8DEheXMmf.pngr sleek and clean ...check it out

Can someone post the pic that I put in the post above as an attachment as a picture on the thread so no one ga to click and load the attachment? SOrry don't know how to do it

Doesn't look as bad on the helmet but damn I hate straying away from the classic look!

attachment.php

here is the logo on a helmet so everyone can see without clicking attachment

I'm just not feelin it....I think it's because of the visor which looks way too big for the helmet. Do visors stick out that far?

I would just go back to the original logo.

My only issue is that it looks a bit like a whale.

Some aggresive looking eyebrows and the tail pointing downwards would be nice

I dont have a problem with it and I'm an old timer. I was 11 yrs old in 1972

I like it on the helmet much more than the regular drawing. I definately think it needs an eye though

Some aggresive looking eyebrows and the tail pointing downwards would be nice

I understand why they made the fin point downwards, dolphins actually swin like that so it makes it looks realistic. I think the fin pointing that way looks better than if it pointed downward

http://www.thephinsider.com/2012/12/26/3804672/miami-dolphins-new-logo-leaked-2013-uniforms

The phinsider has also picked up the logo leak. They are basically stating what is known. BUt Ben Volin is quoted as basically saying he is hearing from.his sources that this is a legitimate leak of the true new logo. I for one am starting to really like the new logo if true. I have a mock up of what it could look like on a helmet too and it looks supeView attachment 9643r sleek and clean ...check it out

Love the new logo! I hope they have a navy blue jersey to go with it!

I wish they would ditch the white Uniforms the green/aqua ones always look so much better. I guess its to do with the heat at home games though.

Back
Top Bottom