Picks tomorrow IMO will decide who is the front runner at QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Picks tomorrow IMO will decide who is the front runner at QB

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
IMO it is not that far fetched to think that after our 3rd round pick or mabye with pick 64 we can see a combo or Arrington/Manningham/Hart wearing dolphin uniforms. Henne with Long, Arrington/Manningham, Hart and Ginn who he played aganist (any combo of these) would be really comfortable with our offense and confident with the guys around him and that is key. With guys around him that he is familiar with he might excel and jump to be #1. Dont get me wrong i like Beck but he wasnt the choice of this regime and if Henne can show the stuff he did in the Capital One Bowl i think the ball is his. If as a rookie he knows guys in and out and trust in them and has seen them, played with them for years He could be GREAT and that relationship he has with the players coming along with him could lead to great success and a winning Dolphins team

I like Beck too, but I buy your theory. I have no problem if they view Henne as the future and not Beck. If that is the case though, I'd prefer they let Henne start this year.

I doubt our 64th pick (first tomorrow) will be anything other than a CB.

Back
Top Bottom