Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship

Patriots using that unique 3-3-5 Bear front. Something they implemented in Nov after trading away Jamie Collins.

335Bear.jpg

They'll often show the generic Cover 2 and then bring down a safety postsnap for an extra defender in the box and play Cover 3 along with other variations within thier pattern-match. It's a lot of fun to watch the way the shift afterwards and generally give the same look presnap as to not give away their intentions.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother even watching this ****. It's ****ing old.

Leveon Bell: "the patriots hit too hard my vagina hurts."

Brown a non factor. Typical NE vs Pit game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does Lev'on bell hesitate a little too much?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Next man fire up the Cadillac.

does Lev'on bell hesitate a little too much?

Nah, I mean there will be times when he's not successful but the large majority of this year he's excelled with his patience. No reason to get away from it now.

Nah, I mean there will be times when he's not successful but the large majority of this year he's excelled with his patience. No reason to get away from it now.

He's realizing these LB's are bigger than Kiko.

Leveon Bell: "the patriots hit too hard my vagina hurts."

Brown a non factor. Typical NE vs Pit game.

To be expected. Here's one formation they use to bracket team's #1 receiving threats out of the slot. Posted it in last week's NE/Hou thread, but I'll add a few more for when Brown is out on the perimeter.

Cover1bracket.jpg

Cover1bracketkeys.jpg

Just put the game on for a minute. Is Bell seriously hurt?

To be expected. Here's one formation they use to bracket team's #1 receiving threats out of the slot. Posted it in last week's NE/Hou thread, but I'll add a few more for when Brown is out on the perimeter.

Cover1bracket.jpg

Cover1bracketkeys.jpg

Cool stuff sons!!

I'm really happy we kept Nanee over Hogan. Good personnel decisions.

Back
Top Bottom