Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship

Here are some different Bracket/Cone coverages vs various formations used by the Patriots.

BB%201.jpg

BB%202.jpg

BB%203.jpg

I can't find the keys at the moment as I havent organized this folder yet, but you can tell where the safety is applying the duece/bracket/cone (basically all the same thing) coverage to the specific receiver position. It's basic pattern match Cover 1 for the most part.

Steelers Bell has been knocked out, his return is questionable!

See how a real defense deals with the Steelers. Brown and Bell are taken out

What did you see in Hogan? He looked like a JAG on GameDay for us

What did you see in Hogan? He looked like a JAG on GameDay for us

Exceptional all-around athlete. Check out his bio as well.

Also listed as SI's Top 50 fittest athletes: #38 Chris Hogan
- Hogan may not be one of the most notable players in the NFL, but the former college lacrosse standout and New Jersey native is training to be one of the league’s top (and fittest) wide receivers. His high-intensity workouts hone balance, agility and explosiveness through exercises such as sprints and sled pushes. It’s only right that he trains at a facility called “Freak Strength.

Philbin ID'd talent by releasing it.

The thing is Hogan would be nice now but we're probably ok at WR. However the guys we kept over him in 12 is what makes this so bad. We were rolling out Arnon ****in Binns later that season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have no answers for the Pat's passing game your done.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Wish the Steel Curtain was in there.

That was a clear fumble by Brady. They even said the Steelers had a clear recovery. Wtf

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Refs are on the payroll

No Bell and Brown typically nowhere to be found NE is onto the SB. Same old BS.

Tomlin coaching like a bitch today. Big surprise there.

Back
Top Bottom