Pittsburgh-Miami Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pittsburgh-Miami Tickets

ThaSpectacle71

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hello guys. I am a WV Phinfan and have planned for quite some time to watch the Dolphins vs. Steelers game. The game being on opening day seems like it is going to make things tricky as far as getting tickets as i expect a full house. Anyone know the best way of getting ahold of some tickets for this game or have any for sale. You can respond to this or e-mail me at thaspectacle71@hotmail.com and let me know. Thanks for help in advance guys.

GO DOLPHINS!

stubhub.com is a good way.....you could also try ebay. But either way, you are going to pay a lot.

burger13 said:
stubhub.com is a good way.....you could also try ebay. But either way, you are going to pay a lot.

Stubhub is where I get all my tickets.

Flame said:
It's a night game correct?... going to be pricey...

Espicially if they plan to give out the Super Bowl rings that night since I imagine they would.

This is going to be a tough ticket. I was hoping to go until I heard it was opening night. I'll be very interested to see how much the tickets go for.

fro said:
This is going to be a tough ticket. I was hoping to go until I heard it was opening night. I'll be very interested to see how much the tickets go for.
*sigh* Guess I'll have to settle for when the Fins play the freakin Jets in NY.

what a game to start the season wow don't get any better than that woooooooooooooooooooooo..........

You don't know how pissed I am that this game is Thursday!!! I had plans with my buddy (Steeler fan) to drive to the game, stay at his friends (Steeler fan) house in Pitt (who has 4 season tickets).

I can't go during the week with the wife working, kids in school, etc....

it will be harder to get those tix than superbowl tix, pittspurgh always sellsout but the fact superbowl champs it'll be harder than ever...........

I say just wait until they go on sale and buy them from their website or ticket master. It will sell out as soon as tickets go on sale!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You don't know how pissed I am that this game is Thursday!!! I had plans with my buddy (Steeler fan) to drive to the game, stay at his friends (Steeler fan) house in Pitt (who has 4 season tickets).

I can't go during the week with the wife working, kids in school, etc....
Same here..My twin brother and I are huge Dolphin fans and my younger brother is a huge steeler fan. We decided that when the schedule came out we would go to this game. Now it seems almost impossible because of it being on Thurs...the opening game..and the prices will be through the roof!

Back
Top Bottom