Plan in Place? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plan in Place?

putter1013

Active Roster
Reaction score
With 2 CB's in Davis and Smith Selected and QB White as an addition to the Wildcat our biggest needs are WR and NT.

I am seeing a pick Like Ramses Barden in the 3rd or 4th Round as our WR and I am liking it a lot. I was one of the people very high on Davis and actually had him rated as the highest CB. IMO the best CB's in the draft were as follows.

1 - Davis - Love his physicality.
2 - Butler - Don't like him as a Patsie.
3 - Jenkins - Think he could be the next Jason Allen. CB or FS??
4 - S. Smith - Love the size and can match up with Moss or TO's size.
5 - A. Smith - Was a little too small for my liking.

Everyone second guessing not signing Bodden, etc. (myself included) let your worries end. The FO did a great job today.

As for day two here are a couple picks I could see happening.

Barden as I said 3rd or 4th

Other WR's - J.Iglesias or A.Kelly

Shonn Green in the 3rd or 4th. I know we don't need a RB but the kid runs very hard, living in Iowa I have watched this kid play and no I am not a Hawkeye fan I am a Hurricane Fan!! If the FO is really considering trading Ronnie it tells me they aren't totally satisfied. Think of Green as a Marion Barber type player.

Other RB's - PJ Hill or Adrian Foster

NT's - Sammie Lee Hill, Vaughn Martin would be intriguing 6th or 7th round picks. One other guy I like later could be Terrance Taylor.

At Safety maybe a Nic Harris or Rashad Johnson

TE - I like Ingram but he is probably too small. I could see a Coffman though. He has good size and blocking ability.

Those are just a few of my thoughts.

Now onto the WR situation. Boldin or Edwards? I am thinking both are staying put now. They only way we end up with either of them IMO is by trading Ronnie Brown and I don't see that happening. If we do draft a RB with our next pick I will start putting doubt in the Trifecta's faith in Ronnie though.

Was anyone else surprised that we passed on Sintim and went White?? I thought that pick was Sintim for sure. Oh well, welcome aboart Pat.

Does JT get signed after the draft since we haven't drafted an OLB. I know we have Wake but Wake will need time to develope. I know we have Roth too but I am starting to think we may actually give JT another chance.

Well enough of my rambling already. GO PHINS!!!

OLB is biggest need imo. If we can get Michael Johnson in the 3rd I will be very happy. Add Ramses Barden in the 4th and I will be ecstatic.

OLB is biggest need imo. If we can get Michael Johnson in the 3rd I will be very happy. Add Ramses Barden in the 4th and I will be ecstatic.

if that happens i will be so happy i will take a S*** on top of my house so everyone can see

Back
Top Bottom