plaxico anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

plaxico anyone?

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
get plaxico and give up our 1 pick next year ,then trade ricky's rights to the raider for a 1 and a 2 in 05 that could go to a first in 06 based on his production.so their we have it all our picks in 2005 plus plaxico .2005 wr would be cc ,db,pb dam that would be nice

16wins4fins said:
get plaxico and give up our 1 pick next year ,then trade ricky's rights to the raider for a 1 and a 2 in 05 that could go to a first in 06 based on his production.so their we have it all our picks in 2005 plus plaxico .2005 wr would be cc ,db,pb dam that would be nice

PLAXICO BURRESS IS NOT WORTH A #1 PICK!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

Sorry for yelling ;)

No way in hell do I give up a #1 for Plax, even if I know (which we don't) the Raiders are going to give us a #1. I'd have a hard time even giving up O-Gun for Plax. Besides I get the feeling McCardell can be had for much less than a #1....

16wins4fins said:

You assume that the Raiders would be willing to give up their 2005 1st and a conditional 2006 2nd. You know what happens when you make an assumption, right?

:moon:

UT-Phinz said:
You assume that the Raiders would be willing to give up their 2005 1st and a conditional 2006 2nd. You know what happens when you make an assumption, right?

:moon:

Not only that, but you are also :moon:uming that ricky will come through for us and actually go to the raiders, since he's so reliable and all. :rolleyes:

i would go after plaxico or a younger WR if we r going to make a trade with somone, we dont need no over the hill WRs.. just my thoughts every1, what ya think??

whats the word on plaxico burress, does anyone know??? is pittsburg willing to trade him?

there is no word. Its just finheaven speculation. There are more threads on here about him than I can count on both of my hands but not one report has come out saying Pitt or Mia. is even intrested..

i would take plaxico in a heartbeat i think this guy will have a break out year this year and from i understand he trains in miami.

craig said:
i would go after plaxico or a younger WR if we r going to make a trade with somone, we dont need no over the hill WRs.. just my thoughts every1, what ya think??
i think your right...been saying it over and over.

Dolfan73 said:
This is getting retarded. I feel like Bill Murray on groundhogs day
sorry but i just like plaxico! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom