Play Action in last 30 seconds? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play Action in last 30 seconds?

RobertHorry

Scout Team
Reaction score
Really Henning? what are you doing calling Play Actions within a minute? You cant suck in the defense if they know its a pass. Wait, when we went shotgun we drove down field. Wait I forgot our O-Line is excellent in pass protection and 3-5-7 step drops work wonders.

I mentioned this earlier. at least 3 times they did this at the end when it was obviously a passing situation.

I just said something about this in another thread. Does anyone know alot about Henning? Is this his MO? It just seemed weird, when the DE's and LB's aren't biting on that with 30 seconds left and you have to score a td and have no timeouts.

i didn't really get it, but it's not like it didn't work. receivers were getting open on those plays for the most part.

The issue I had was it's not buying you anymore time in the pocket, I agree it worked at times. it seemed like penningtion had guys all over him every throw.

i had to just laugh a few times about it cause it was so futile. Its weird too, cause it seemed that it kept the back from being able to block an outside rusher. On the other hand, we did seem to click a bit towards the end. I don't belive it was garbage time the jets were letting happen either..

Back
Top Bottom