Player Choices at Each Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player Choices at Each Pick

Milk Man

TriniDolFan
Reaction score
So I've used the list of players Miami has either visited with or are rumoured to have a strong interest in and tried to cross reference that with those players draft projections. I find it allows you to easily "what if" scenario the decisions may make. If the Fins take a DE with their first pick what OT's project to be there in at the start of the second round. If they want any of Brohm,Henne of Falacco they need to target them with their 2nd pick. They are obviously looking at LBs - many projecting at 2nd, & 3rd picks.

Pick 1 - Long - OT, Long - OT, Gholston - LB, Dorsey - DT,

Pick 2a - Brohm - QB, Henne - QB, Falacco - QB, Thomas - WR, Cherilus - OT, Groves - DE, Conner - LB, Rivers - LB, Lofton - LB, Phillips - S,

Pick 2b - Kelly - WR, Porter - CB, Jackson - DE, Gooden - LB, Mayo - LB,

Pick 3 - Caldwell - WR, Nicks - OT, Keller - TE, Godfrey - CB, Bell - LB, Demps - S, Smith - RB,

Pick 4 - Franklin - WR, Hall - WR, Collins - OT, Murphy - G, Finley - TE, Langford - DE, Howard - CB,

I stopped at round four as most of the players we have visited with project at top 4 or 5 round picks and as of now we don't have a 5th round pick.

I hope you all find this usefull.

So I've used the list of players Miami has either visited with or are rumoured to have a strong interest in and tried to cross reference that with those players draft projections. I find it allows you to easily "what if" scenario the decisions may make. If the Fins take a DE with their first pick what OT's project to be there in at the start of the second round. If they want any of Brohm,Henne of Falacco they need to target them with their 2nd pick. They are obviously looking at LBs - many projecting at 2nd, & 3rd picks.

Pick 1 - Long - OT, Long - OT, Gholston - LB, Dorsey - DT,

Pick 2a - Brohm - QB, Henne - QB, Falacco - QB, Thomas - WR, Cherilus - OT, Groves - DE, Conner - LB, Rivers - LB, Lofton - LB, Phillips - S,

Pick 2b - Kelly - WR, Porter - CB, Jackson - DE, Gooden - LB, Mayo - LB,

Pick 3 - Caldwell - WR, Nicks - OT, Keller - TE, Godfrey - CB, Bell - LB, Demps - S, Smith - RB,

Pick 4 - Franklin - WR, Hall - WR, Collins - OT, Murphy - G, Finley - TE, Langford - DE, Howard - CB,

I stopped at round four as most of the players we have visited with project at top 4 or 5 round picks and as of now we don't have a 5th round pick.

I hope you all find this usefull.

Malcolm Kelly will absolutely not be there at #57 just so you know, maybe a long shot to be still on the board at #32.

1. Chris Long DE/OLB
32. Gosder Cherilus OT
57. Mayo LB
64. Godfrey CB
100. DJ Hall WR

would be my picks with those options

Back
Top Bottom