Player i think it comes down to approaching the final week and a half | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player i think it comes down to approaching the final week and a half

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If we stay at 16 with LaVar on our roster i think our players should be ....

Cromartie (SP)
a S (withner, simpson, allen)
Bunkley if available
Lawson (Good to come in and play some plays here adn there like Seymoure did until he takes a spot in the lineup for sure.
Justice if avaible
Jackson
Holmes

Lawson, Cromartie or Holmes, either one is fine by me.

I would rate these players as such:

Lawson
Carpenter
Greenway
Cromartie

at 16 id rate them

1.jimmy williams - could be a very dominant ed reed type safety. if not, the most promising corner on our roster anyways
2.santonio holmes - i know chad did will at combine, but holmes proves it on the field. some guys are just gamers, period. would be huge addition. chad seems to me more like a possible bust
3.manny lawson - if we dont get lavar
4. cross your fingers winston justice falls

Im telling you guys, Jimmy Williams would be amazing for you guys, or go Tye Hill or Cromartie, your lbs will hold your D together, but if you dont improve your secondary soon, your going to be exposed like hell. Forget Lawson or Greenway....secondary!!!!

Gbt31 said:
Im telling you guys, Jimmy Williams would be amazing for you guys, or go Tye Hill or Cromartie, your lbs will hold your D together, but if you dont improve your secondary soon, your going to be exposed like hell. Forget Lawson or Greenway....secondary!!!!

Will Poole and Shirdonya Mitchell both back 100%
Will Allen signed
Renaldo Hill signed
Yeremiah Bell and Eddie Jackson re-signed
Andre Goodman signed for good depth

I'd say thats a pretty good improvement, although I do agree we could use another top notch DB.

Will Allen bites on every move a WR makes...The giants have one of the worst pass D's, with one of the best Dlines....and they wouldnt even take him back. Renaldo Hill is alright, but the rest are nothing more then depth. Will Poole gets injured every year, so you cant expect much from him, he might be your guys next yatil green. I would be pissed as all hell if that was my secondary.

Back
Top Bottom