Player reactions to Ajayi being traded... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player reactions to Ajayi being traded...

Let them react by playing better on Sunday's.
Yeah! Trade away the best players who have succeeded through extreme effort. That'll inspire the rest of the players to victory.

Does that mean Landry knows he's going too?

Ozzy rules!!

Yeah! Trade away the best players who have succeeded through extreme effort. That'll inspire the rest of the players to victory.

Extreme effort? Let's at least be honest. Landry loves football...on game day. He tries to get the team pumped and keep the energy level up. He leaves it all on the field. However, how many times have we seen Juice completely confused by the play call? How many times have we seen him run the wrong route? This is Gase's point. Effort isn't just about the field, it's about the preparation too. I don't think Gase wants to trade Landry because he'll run through a brick wall for the team. I think he's going to try to get Landry to prepare a little better...much like he harped on Parker to prepare himself better.

Extreme effort? Let's at least be honest. Landry loves football...on game day. He tries to get the team pumped and keep the energy level up. He leaves it all on the field. However, how many times have we seen Juice completely confused by the play call? How many times have we seen him run the wrong route? This is Gase's point. Effort isn't just about the field, it's about the preparation too. I don't think Gase wants to trade Landry because he'll run through a brick wall for the team. I think he's going to try to get Landry to prepare a little better...much like he harped on Parker to prepare himself better.
Yeah you're completely right if that's the case. If there's a breakdown in preparation then the team cannot be successful. But it's hard to look at a player like Landry and believes he lacks a will to win. If he doesn't realize that will needs to be applied to preparation in order to win then it seems there must be a disconnect from the coaching staff. It's just worrying that there have been so many examples in the past of coaches, particularly young OCs, who become so caught up in the infallibility of their systems that they fail to connect with the players. That almost always ends in failure.

A lot of the great ones do things like that, remember Moss loafing on off plays...

A lot of the great ones do things like that, remember Moss loafing on off plays...

Yeah, but I also remember Belichick liking Moss because he was a smart player. Brady doesn't throw to receivers who aren't reliable on their routes. This is my point on Landry. Gase would take 11 players on offense with Landry's heart. He just wants more consistency out of Landry on the mental side of the game.

Landry being the drama queen he’s always been. Guy is making one handed catches in pregame warmups but doesn’t care about game preparation. I couldn’t care less if he’s off the team today.

Gase just lost the locker room IMO.
maybe. but if the players saw ajayi taking his **** out on the coaches and gase let him get away with it, then that to could've lost him the locker room. This IMO while it sucks, is absolutely something JJ and or a young shula would do. you won't listen and do as you're told? you're gone.

Grown men using emojis to vent on the Internet. I will never understand.

They understand and find the technology useful, nothing more. Especially when someone sends a rambling text, i find the "thumbs up" emoji saves many minutes and aggravation off my life.

Back
Top Bottom