Players should cut ahead of Ajayi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players should cut ahead of Ajayi

Aquablood

Active Roster
Reaction score
Culter and JThomas, just to name two.
As far as primmadonna attitude goes, other team seems to have no problem handling it, I.e. Dez Bryant, OBJ.

Don't Odell Beckham and Dez Bryant score TD's?

Since when does production not matter?

Finheaven isn't for everyone.

Not disagreeing with the Cutler and Thomas aspect of post, I have been pat from the get go that anybody that thought Thomas would be more then a body for redzone area was blind and Cutler was going to be what he was going to be.. a guy that could throw but would be limited and tap out of games once he threw a pick or was hit once or twice.

As for Dez and OBJ, well you see how the Giants turned out right? Let OBJ run a circus and now they are in-team suspending players left and right for not listening/following team rules...that team has flown off the handles FAST. I wouldn't even call Dez a diva, I mean yes in first 2-3 seasons he had a babysitter and was diva like, but as of late dating back to last season, when he is fired up on the sidelines and in somebody's face, it's because of passion, whereas when Jay was on sideline yelling it was because he didn't like a play call that kept ball out of his hands

I would take Dez in a second as long as our ship was righted, but,he would be a cancer on this fiasco of a team the way we produce on O right now.

No one will have to cut ahead of Ajayi cuz he's no longer on the team.

They also know the playbook and can do their assignments. Ajayi was lost on several plays against the Ravens, can't catch passes consistently, and can't pass protect.

It's just too difficult to compare the impact of a running back and two wide receivers, but Ajayi is not in the same class as an NFL player as OBJ. Not even close. Beckham is consistently great.

OBJ is a player that I don't give a **** about his "baggage"..... I take him on my football team at any price tag no matter what.

Funny how the Julius Thomas / Branden Albert deals went down. Albert retires before he gets cut by the Jags and basically J. Thomas has done the same with the Phins, he just still puts on the uniform though. I'm assuming Gase can't really afford to cut/trade anyone else, as there's nobody to replace them with and he doesn't want to suffer too much in the record column for his principles. The purge will come at the end of the season and it will be interesting to see who goes/stays.

This is probably JT's last stop in the NFL. Unless he makes a miraculous turnaround this season, he's going to get axed in the offseason and he will probably be even more worn and out of shape by then. Not even worth a shot in training camp at the minimum

Back
Top Bottom