Players that MAY bring draft picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players that MAY bring draft picks

BigNastyDB13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do we have anyone we can trade for extra draft picks this season? This would be a good draft to add extra picks in. Not to mention we've been known to waste draft picks here and there so the more the better. Think we could get a 5th for Porter? 3rd for Ginn? (maybe the Raiders/Ravens would be interested), 5/6th for Camarillo? Crowder for a 3rd? Ayodele for a 5/6th? Anybody have any ideas?

5th for Porter, 6th for Cam(hopefully), 4th for Crowder, can of worms for Ginn

your not gonna ge more than a 6th for akin or camarillo crowder might bring a 5th..maybe

People, please understand no team will trade for Porter. He is too old, makes too much money and play has gone down. If we cut him some team will sign him to a min vet type salary with incentives.

I'd say Ginn for 3rd or 4th. Not that I agree, but maybe Brown thrown into a deal for a #1 wideout. That may be it.

So what now we trade all our WR's. Cam has been great w/ clutch catches.... just dont get some fans logic.

Big mistake not trading Porter this past offseason. Coming off a huge season, his value was as high as it ever could have been. Might have been able to pull in a 2nd. Now best case I'd guess is 4th or worse.

Big mistake not trading Porter this past offseason. Coming off a huge season, his value was as high as it ever could have been. Might have been able to pull in a 2nd. Now best case I'd guess is 4th or worse.
Porters value this offseason was no higher then it was the prior yr. No team is going to give up a high pick for an aging Lber with big contract & a bum knee.

Do we have anyone we can trade for extra draft picks this season? This would be a good draft to add extra picks in. Not to mention we've been known to waste draft picks here and there so the more the better. Think we could get a 5th for Porter? 3rd for Ginn? (maybe the Raiders/Ravens would be interested), 5/6th for Camarillo? Crowder for a 3rd? Ayodele for a 5/6th? Anybody have any ideas?
Trade deadline has passed.

Ronnie Brown will be a RFA. Wouldn't be surprised at all if there's a team in the league that tries to go after him.

we wouldn't get a popsicle stick for Ginn about now....

greg cam for a 4th or 5th

lex hillard for a 6th?

i dunno about the rest of the people but i dont think those 2 are really needed hartline is the same wr cam is

Ronnie Brown will be a RFA. Wouldn't be surprised at all if there's a team in the league that tries to go after him.

I would. He doesn't have the cleanest slate when it comes to injuries. He's pretty banged up. If anything a team will send a high draft pick that we'll refuse in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom