Players to draft for defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to draft for defense

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Any players out there you guys think can help Miami on D? Don't follow college football and wondering what players can have an immediate impact. LB is a need, what else? I would assume Miami drafts defense heavy.

It's a good year for defense in the draft. Miami should be able to find a couple of starters on the defensive side.

One of my favorites from this year is Reuben Foster, the linebacker from Alabama. I love linebackers anyway, but this guy would be the perfect fit. I think he goes top 15, though.

We have to think about someone available in the 20's or trade up.

It's a good year for defense in the draft. Miami should be able to find a couple of starters on the defensive side.

One of my favorites from this year is Reuben Foster, the linebacker from Alabama. I love linebackers anyway, but this guy would be the perfect fit. I think he goes top 15, though.

Who cares? Trade up and draft him. I can't take another year of GAWBIDGE linebackers.

Ruben Foster, Zack Cunningham, or Raekwon McMillan. Any one of those would be instant upgrades at LB, and at least one of them should be there towards the end of the first

Jarrad Davis should be there too. I'm no expert but hes a pretty good LB

Back
Top Bottom