Playoff Picture Real Clear Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Picture Real Clear Now

blevins29

Rookie
Reaction score
3 games of importance:
Miami@NYJ We lose and we are out. We win and we are in!
IF we win:
NE@Buffalo and JAX@Ravens NE loses we play Baltimore regardless of what the Ravens do.
NE wins we still play the Ravens if they win or tie; but we play NE if Ravens lose.

i think we can handle both teams.

Id almost rather play Baltimore than NE. I feel liek we can pound it out and grind vs baltimore if we have to. But against NE I feel like moss, welker and whatever other receiver they throw out there wont find our secondary hard to get past.

id MUCH rather have our O tested...because it has been fantastic all year long...and has so much potential. it has so many diff looks...we have so many players that can make plays...and were unpredictable.

on D...we know our weaknesses...and the pats will have a much better shot at taking advg

To borrow a phrase from Al (I shouldn't be allowed to own an NFL team) Davis........Just Win Baby!Rather play the Pats. It is a team we play well against and have beaten them already.

the phins do best without a net

There is a teeny net - "a tie".
If we tie the JETS we still go if the PATS lose or tie. Even if the PATS win we would make the playoffs as a wildcard team if the Ravens lose.
Ties happen so rarely I think we should not consider this possibility unless we know the Ravens or Patriots have loss. Then a good coach might play for an overtime time, instead of risking the loss thinking he had to play to win.

To borrow a phrase from Al (I shouldn't be allowed to own an NFL team) Davis........Just Win Baby!Rather play the Pats. It is a team we play well against and have beaten them already.

I disagree, we beat them when Cassel was just getting his legs. They wipped the field with the Dolphins the last game they played. The Dolphins achilles heal is vs. the spread offense and other than maybe St. Louis (in good weather) I don't think there is a better team at this time running it than New England. Flacco may be a wonderful Rookie story, but he really doesn't strike fear into me.

I don't understand ...There are only 2 wildcard teams...

If we win, we win the division and the Ravens and Colts make the playoffs.

If we win, I don't see how NE could make the playoffs..

I disagree, we beat them when Cassel was just getting his legs. They wipped the field with the Dolphins the last game they played. The Dolphins achilles heal is vs. the spread offense and other than maybe St. Louis (in good weather) I don't think there is a better team at this time running it than New England. Flacco may be a wonderful Rookie story, but he really doesn't strike fear into me.

Just like the week leading to the 2nd match up.. NE scares the heck outta me.. Regardless.. we still have a game this weekend that is much much important than what MIGHT happen in two weeks..

I don't understand ...There are only 2 wildcard teams...

If we win, we win the division and the Ravens and Colts make the playoffs.

If we win, I don't see how NE could make the playoffs..

The Pats would be the second wildcard if the Fins and Pats win, while the Ravens lose...Baltimore hasn't clinched yet

serioulsy no way do I want to go up against New england again this year. their O is just too good right now. I'd honestly rather play against the ravens or the colts lol.

If the pats win on Sunday at 1 oclock, and the phins get moved to 4, .......Does Mangini hate the pats so much that he ensures they do not win the east?

When we beat the jets next week and win the divsion i'd rather face the ravens in the playoffs i like our chances against a rookie QB what a turnaround from last year
GO dolphins GO

Back
Top Bottom