Playoff shirts on the way | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff shirts on the way

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Any suggestions are welcome. I'll be giving some away to Finheaven members. Cheers my brothers!!!

Purchase Here: Link to Purchase

http://therapytee.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=27

Edit: Just adding a few designs.
Edit: Added colors. I put the playoffs and year on the back of the shirt. I can add custom names instead of playoffs.
Edit: I added the ability to have custom names and numbers on back.

1.jpg

back.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

POTENTIAL PLAYER SHIRTS I'M WORKING ON:

JAY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any suggestions are welcome. I'll be giving some away to Finheaven members. Cheers my brothers!!!
I dunno but it should have "Strain" on it somewhere haha
Black T-shirt oh yea!

I dunno but it should have "Strain" on it somewhere haha
Black T-shirt oh yea!

Strain for sure. Have to second that. If you happen to have some image of Ajayi running all over the bills that's welcome too

Think Miami will make some official ones?

I think Elle should wear a Tannehill Rulez shirt lol. Jk bro you're a great fan I'm too happy right now!

Nice man. Wake's sack celebration would be pretty cool in there somewhere

Dude, i definitely want one. 2016 Rise of the Dolphins. A Dolphin coming out of ashes like a Phoenix!

Or instead of ashes, crushed logos of teams we have beaten, and maybe key players rising above instead of a dolphin.

Here is my Suggestion:

How about this style win Aqua or White Shirt. Dolphins Logo. Any thing can happen..... written on bottom.

View attachment 17846

I buy one once they are done. Thanks! GO DOLPHINS! OOOOppps That Elle!!!

Back
Top Bottom