Playoff shirts on the way | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff shirts on the way

Hell yeah man I'd be interested!

For suggestions, the story of the season is the turnaround. Regardless of playoff outcome, "1-4 one moment, playoffs the next" is something worth remembering and celebrating for years and years afterward.

Honestly I can't believe this isn't a bigger story all over the NFL. I guess this team hasn't been good long enough to get the usual bandwagon fans and primetime viewers. Oh well, we select few have something special to celebrate. :)

A t-shirt for the 6th seed in the playoffs? That's like a participation ribbon. C'mon. I've been a fan since the early 70's. We have taken the next step and show a lot of promise. Let's get real.

I would totally buy a shirt with Jay Ajayi on the front that said "choo choo, mother****er!"

a t-shirt for the 6th seed in the playoffs? That's like a participation ribbon. C'mon. I've been a fan since the early 70's. We have taken the next step and show a lot of promise. Let's get real.

8 long years mutha****a!

NFL shop has these Dolphins playoff shirts up for sale now.

http://www.nflshop.com/Miami_Dolphi...ua_2016_NFL_Playoff_Bound_Mission_HTX_T-Shirt

thumb.aspx

Back
Top Bottom