Playoffs 2018 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

LMAO. The clock stopped suspiciously at 1 second. OMG.

One ref throws the flag for false start on the Pats on 4th and 5 making it 4th and 10. They go in the huddle and get ready to line up and the refs come back with another flag and call it defensive encroachment. 1st down Pats.

Replays showed that the center and the (I believe) left guard moved first.

And it completely changed course of game.
Gotta hit Brady and hard to have s chance

I can’t watch the NFL anymore. The blatant love for the Patriots makes me utterly sick. Seeing them in the postseason every year makes it obvious there’s some sort of favoritism for that team. Here’s to hoping the Titans can overcome the refs and the cheats in the 2nd half.

Bet Romo comes put different. I'm sure the network has put him in his place.

I can’t watch the NFL anymore. The blatant love for the Patriots makes me utterly sick. Seeing them in the postseason every year makes it obvious there’s some sort of favoritism for that team. Here’s to hoping the Titans can overcome the refs and the cheats in the 2nd half.
That's what happens when an owner (Kraft) has the NFL and the owners by their balls for not properly investigating Spygate and sweeping it under the carpet.

Jags or Steelers have a helluvalot better defense to match up with the Patriots. Either of those teams have the best chance of putting an end to the Patriots/refs.

Pats have run the same plays over and over.

The Titans cant defend a back or TE. Sound familiar?

Back
Top Bottom